@Riot Teemo NEED buffs, and here is why.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

D1rtySanchezZ

01-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crocodilly View Post
The truth, teemo is an invis champ, riot dont like buffing them.

Sir Viva Lism

01-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by D1rtySanchezZ View Post
Imo, teemo dosnt needa buff, his Q has one of the highest ap ratios on a non ult skill, he is also a very mobile champ, with geat map awarness abilties. He is also an invis champ, who can stay invis for as long as he wants. Majority of the invis champs r in a badd place right now.

I doubt teemo will get a buff, he has the potential to destroy all types of champs in team fights.

If u didnt already know, a fed teemo can pobs 7/10 ttimes beat a fed trynd 1 v 1. U just have to play smart.

So i repeat teemo dosnt need a buff mainly for the fact that he has the potential to destroy any type of champ, and also for the free wards he gets every 30 secoonds or so.
He can stay invisible for as long as he wants and take no action without breaking invisibility, including moving. Its kinda like going afk. I have a tough time thinking that this is more powerful then any other stealth ability.

Here is a list of AP based single target "nukes" at better ratios then Teemo's
(Mages other than Zilean are missing from this list not to scue it in my favor but in general casters have entire kits that function with AP as a whole, better then Teemo)

Blinding Dart - Obscures an enemy's vision with a powerful venom, dealing damage to the target unit and causing all attacks to miss for the duration. Deals 80/125/170/215/260 (+0.8) magic damage and causes the target to miss all of their attacks for 1.5/1.75/2/2.25/2.5 seconds.
Cost
70/80/90/100/110 Mana
Range

Ice Blast - Nunu launches a ball of ice at an enemy unit, dealing damage and slowing their Movement and Attack Speeds for 4 seconds. Nunu launches a ball of ice at an enemy unit, dealing 85/130/175/225/275 (+1) magic damage and slowing their Movement Speed by 20/30/40/50/60% and Attack Speed by 25% for 4 seconds.
Cost
75/85/95/105/115 Mana
Range

Two-Shiv Poison - Shaco's Shivs passively poison targets on hit, slowing them and applying a miss chance to minions. He can throw his Shivs to deal damage and poison the target. Active: Deals 40/80/120/160/200 (+) (+1) magic damage to target enemy and reduces their Movement Speed by 20/22.5/25/27.5/30% for 3 seconds.
Passive: While Two-Shiv Poison is ready to cast, Shaco's basic attacks reduce the target's Movement Speed by 20/22.5/25/27.5/30% for 2 seconds (also reduces minions' chance to hit by 20/22.5/25/27.5/30% for 2 seconds.
Cost
50/55/60/65/70 Mana
Range

Fling - Damages target enemy unit and flings them into the air behind Singed. Singed flings an enemy over his shoulder, dealing 100/150/200/250/300 (+1) magic damage.
Cost
100/110/120/130/140 Mana
Range

Cryptic Gaze - Sion's stare terrifies a single enemy, dealing damage and stunning them. Blasts a single enemy, dealing 70/125/180/240/300 (+0.9) magic damage and stunning for 1.5 seconds.
Cost
100 Mana
Range

Explosive Shot - When Tristana kills a unit, her cannonballs burst into shrapnel, dealing damage to surrounding enemies. Can be activated to deal damage to target unit over time, and reduce healing received. Passive: Enemies explode when slain by Tristana's attacks, dealing 50/75/100/125/150 magic damage to nearby enemies.
Active: Explosive Shot rends target enemy, reducing healing and health regeneration by 50% and dealing 110/140/170/200/230 (+1) Magic Damage over 5 seconds.
Cost
50/60/70/80/90 Mana
Range

Hungering Strike - Takes a bite out of enemy unit and heals Warwick.
Strikes an enemy for the greater value between 75/125/175/225/275 (+1) and 8/11/14/17/20% of the target's maximum Health as magic damage (can only do flat damage to monsters), and heals Warwick for 80% of the damage dealt.
Cost
70/80/90/100/110 Mana
Range

Time Bomb - Places a bomb on any unit, allied or enemy, which detonates after 4 seconds, dealing area of effect damage. Zilean places a time-delayed bomb on a target. After 4 seconds this bomb will detonate, dealing 90/145/200/260/320 (+0.9) magic damage to all surrounding enemies.
Cost
70/85/100/115/130 Mana
Range

Sir Viva Lism

01-28-2012

Quote:
The truth, teemo is an invis champ, riot dont like buffing them.
Twitch and Eve are both being reworked in the Stealth patch coming Soon TM.

Jamaree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2012

Quote:
Imo, teemo dosnt needa buff, his Q has one of the highest ap ratios on a non ult skill, he is also a very mobile champ, with geat map awarness abilties. He is also an invis champ, who can stay invis for as long as he wants. Majority of the invis champs r in a badd place right now.

I doubt teemo will get a buff, he has the potential to destroy all types of champs in team fights.

If u didnt already know, a fed teemo can pobs 7/10 ttimes beat a fed trynd 1 v 1. U just have to play smart.

So i repeat teemo dosnt need a buff mainly for the fact that he has the potential to destroy any type of champ, and also for the free wards he gets every 30 secoonds or so.
Said by someone who has never played Teemo before

Jamaree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2012

Quote:

How is the longest CD for an escape move in the game mobile? Highest AP Ratio, are you mad, see a few post below to see a plethora of champions that have better ap ratios. His map awareness is the only thing about him, and his invis is him going afk. That potential is for him not getting focused which goes for any carry, but guess what, they can do it faster and more efficently with other carries, please bring proper facts before complaining about a champion.

rangerike1363

01-29-2012

+1 MATE!

I've played Teemo pretty faithfully since level 10 and admittedly, since I play a lot more ranked, sad to say I can only pick him as a counter pick to Tryn and those likes (I can also dominate bot lane vayne), otherwise, Teemo is basically trash. It takes so much effort to play him at a mid elo level since he's so UP that it's easier to grab Ahri, Vayne, Graves...heck anyone and even if I played them like an idiot, I could still end up with a positive KDR, however with Teemo's range, his harass results in me hurting more than anything and I basically have to be on top of the minions to do anything significant it feels like.

As a male lover of the cutest champ in LoL, I demand they put him in a playable position so I can use the champ I mastered hundreds (maybe even a thousand...) of games ago to carry myself up in ranked instead of picking easy champs I can "win" with. He will always be my favorite and I'll continue to laugh as I beat players with him, but right now, it's almost not worth the super effort to be able to do that .

ninjaipod

01-29-2012

dam phreak.. we need you here ;_;

for the love of.. teemo the swift scout!

Ningengirai

01-29-2012

Teemo needs a better escape mechanic. Some thing that makes him go invisible.

Move Quick

Teemo creates several duplicates of himself and goes invisible.

Lazy0ne

01-29-2012

Just thought of this for a escape/team fight/survival/mind game (That's a lot!) mechanism:

Poison Dart (Active): Teemo shoot a dart that make a poison cloud appear. While Teemo is in the cloud, he get super stealth which prevent him from being seeing by Wards/Oracle and let him attack and stay stealth. If he goes in the cloud and go out, he keep the super stealth for x time but lose it if he attack. Ennemy in the poison cloud take x damage and get reduced vision.

Let me explain a little: This would let Teemo actually have a lot of thing I find he lack.

1. Give him a good escape mechanic with a little mind game on it. Can be used for offensive and survival in team fights.
2. Staying in the cloud give you a better attack advantage while moving in and out give you lots of invisible mobility. As you can see I didn't combine both since I don't want a OP skill. Nothing stops you from going in the cloud, relocate during the effect and go normal stealth. Which is little plus.
3. AoE and Skillshot STILL HIT HIM!!!! So no, this doesn't make him invincible. Yes he can go out of the cloud and keep his stealth for a little while, but he lose it if he attack, so he can actually just pop his cloud to make you think he's in it to make you waste abilities and or go in and out to dodge spells.
4. This doesn't work near towers. Like other stealth. Even super stealth can be seen by a eyeless tower.
5. Still have to see if he can only pop it under himself or at a x range near him. I vote for the x range near him to give him a little more mind game. Could make you stay stealth even when used so people are lured in the wrong way (maybe over a mush?) or pop it on someone for the damage and added effect.

That's was what I thought up while reading the main posts. I didn't read the other posts and if this idea was already given, I'm sorry. >_<

Also, I'm by no means a teemo player, but I understand he lacks some lust. Like the OP, if you think this is overpower or bad, please explain why and maybe bring something to help the idea? I didn't give cd/ratio and such for the reason I don't think I can give good ones, so please contribute if you want. I'll let Riot choose what they do if they take it.

Hope this is appreciated.~

Yfrappefort

01-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy0ne View Post
Just thought of this for a escape/team fight/survival/mind game (That's a lot!) mechanism:

Poison Dart (Active): Teemo shoot a dart that make a poison cloud appear. While Teemo is in the cloud, he get super stealth which prevent him from being seeing by Wards/Oracle and let him attack and stay stealth. If he goes in the cloud and go out, he keep the super stealth for x time but lose it if he attack. Ennemy in the poison cloud take x damage and get reduced vision.

Let me explain a little: This would let Teemo actually have a lot of thing I find he lack.

1. Give him a good escape mechanic with a little mind game on it. Can be used for offensive and survival in team fights.
2. Staying in the cloud give you a better attack advantage while moving in and out give you lots of invisible mobility. As you can see I didn't combine both since I don't want a OP skill. Nothing stops you from going in the cloud, relocate during the effect and go normal stealth. Which is little plus.
3. AoE and Skillshot STILL HIT HIM!!!! So no, this doesn't make him invincible. Yes he can go out of the cloud and keep his stealth for a little while, but he lose it if he attack, so he can actually just pop his cloud to make you think he's in it to make you waste abilities and or go in and out to dodge spells.
4. This doesn't work near towers. Like other stealth. Even super stealth can be seen by a eyeless tower.
5. Still have to see if he can only pop it under himself or at a x range near him. I vote for the x range near him to give him a little more mind game. Could make you stay stealth even when used so people are lured in the wrong way (maybe over a mush?) or pop it on someone for the damage and added effect.

That's was what I thought up while reading the main posts. I didn't read the other posts and if this idea was already given, I'm sorry. >_<

Also, I'm by no means a teemo player, but I understand he lacks some lust. Like the OP, if you think this is overpower or bad, please explain why and maybe bring something to help the idea? I didn't give cd/ratio and such for the reason I don't think I can give good ones, so please contribute if you want. I'll let Riot choose what they do if they take it.

Hope this is appreciated.~
This idea was not given yet, so thank you for bringing it, it is appreciated. It actually helps the discussion, and even if you don't play Teemo, you already understand him better then many others, you took the time to read my post, and you are actually trying to help the post out, unlike most trolls out there who post useless (and mostly false) things about him with no arguments to back it up.

I like the idea of the poison cloud, and the fact that he can use it for many things. He would still be vulnerable to aoe, but would not be so easily focused and taken out in 2 secs. Teemo really need something to be more "evasive". He IS after all the swift scout, but he got nothing in his current kit to reflect his tittle and the play style he should have.