champion to expensive

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

serunk4

12-21-2011

I, would like to see galio's ip get reduced . I dont like how i get 50 ip each win and he's not a champ that seems to be 6300 ive been told but i agree to . So if u could lower some prices in champ ? thx

MoonWarth

12-21-2011

More fun earning them.

Undivision

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-21-2011

50 IP each game... What are you playing bot games?

Lekshe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-21-2011

Play some PvP buy a win boost if you don't play often, day boosts if you can get on for long periods of time. 6300 ip really isn't that hard to earn. If you don't want to put money into the game then just grind out the ip in PvP games. It'll take longer but make sure to get your First Win of the Day bonus which is 150 ip itself.

Assuming you can earn (on the low end) a minimum of 450 ip a day, you'll have 6300 ip in two weeks. With boosts and playing casually you should easily double that each day.

Tigerdyr Bot

12-22-2011

Galio's ip doesn't need reduced.. Ezreal, maybe, but not galio. He's op, even if you play him as an AP carry. In fact, I'm not sure why nobody plays him.. maybe because he used to suck?

-Shir0

serunk4

12-22-2011

Actually i do play pvp , and i dont have 10 hours of my time to play

PirateBurrito

12-26-2011

i deferentially think gragas should be reduced give them a cheap character that will take skill