Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Guide] Critamere (Tryndamere)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wisers

10-10-2009

I have played aboput 40+ games with Tryndamere and the only thing I may suggest is that you get bloodlust lvl 2 at lvl 3 then max mocking, then make sure to egt level 3 bloodlust sometime before 11, I find this works better because your ults will actually be able to give you the bloodlust charges (I believe its 8% attack speed 4% Crit off the top of my head per charge) so thats an additonal 16% attack speed and 8% crit at lvl 6 and 32% Attack speed and 16% crit at 11, which is alot.

Floatzel

10-13-2009

Quote:
Wisers:
I have played aboput 40+ games with Tryndamere and the only thing I may suggest is that you get bloodlust lvl 2 at lvl 3 then max mocking, then make sure to egt level 3 bloodlust sometime before 11, I find this works better because your ults will actually be able to give you the bloodlust charges (I believe its 8% attack speed 4% Crit off the top of my head per charge) so thats an additonal 16% attack speed and 8% crit at lvl 6 and 32% Attack speed and 16% crit at 11, which is alot.

The build is not concrete and I agree with what you say. If I feel like my mocking will be relatively useless (usually if I am laned against a ranged like tristana), I will take more bloodlust because of better ults and being able to sustain harassment better.

Gott

10-14-2009

Protip:

http://beta.leagueoflegends.com/champions/view/23/tryndamere_the_barbarian_king

2.55 (+.45 / per level) is 10% @ 18

Passive: Whenever Tryndamere kills a unit, he gains 4% increased critical strike and 8% increased attack speed for 15 seconds (stackable 2 / 4 / 6 / 8 / 10 times).

4% * 10 = 40%

Phantom dancer gives 30%

Infinity edge gives 20%

So now we are just with your build at ... 40+30+20+10 .... 100% why the f* should you buy more crit-chance items, get fucking attackspeed+damage

by the way

Battle Fury - Tryndamere's critical damage increases up to +150% as he becomes more wounded.
Zeal increases it by 25%. And with runes + skills you can increase it to a basic of 220 or 230.

so: 220*1,25*1,5=400% crit ... means 600 dmg if your base dmg is 150 (with phantom) ... at an attackspeed of +80% (bloodlust)+45% phantom dancer ... ~1.7 i remember ....

makes about 1.7 hits per second so ... about 1000 dps is max (at creeps/minions without armor)

i mostly sucked at the build because the right timing for the rage-skill is hard to find and easy to break

thegamenet

Recruiter

10-14-2009

nicely done floatzel I have included your Guide into http://www.thelolwiki.com and given you credit (of course)

Monnok

Recruiter

10-14-2009

Quote:
Gott:
Protip:

http://beta.leagueoflegends.com/champions/view/23/tryndamere_the_barbarian_king

2.55 (+.45 / per level) is 10% @ 18

Passive: Whenever Tryndamere kills a unit, he gains 4% increased critical strike and 8% increased attack speed for 15 seconds (stackable 2 / 4 / 6 / 8 / 10 times).

4% * 10 = 40%

Phantom dancer gives 30%

Infinity edge gives 20%

So now we are just with your build at ... 40+30+20+10 .... 100% why the f* should you buy more crit-chance items, get fucking attackspeed+damage

by the way

Battle Fury - Tryndamere's critical damage increases up to +150% as he becomes more wounded.
Zeal increases it by 25%. And with runes + skills you can increase it to a basic of 220 or 230.

so: 220*1,25*1,5=400% crit ... means 600 dmg if your base dmg is 150 (with phantom) ... at an attackspeed of +80% (bloodlust)+45% phantom dancer ... ~1.7 i remember ....

makes about 1.7 hits per second so ... about 1000 dps is max (at creeps/minions without armor)

i mostly sucked at the build because the right timing for the rage-skill is hard to find and easy to break

I get more crit because I almost never have full bloodlust charges when I enter battle, usually around 2-5. Sometimes none.

Phantom dancer + infinity edge is a long way into the game. Avarice blades x2 give quick +24% chance 5 minutes in and are sold easily once you need the item space, tho most games dont run that long.

Zeal does not add 25% of anything, much less crit damage. Bonuses are not multiplicative either.
Runes = 55%
Inf. Edge: 50%
Masteries: 10%
= base 315% crit dmg at full hp, add in his passive, and you DO have one OP champion "in ur base, killing all your mans"

I find I like the Frozen Mallet + Atma's so I have a bit more warning that I'm going to need to hit R(that window can go incredibly quick), but maybe I could try switch out Atmas for Phantom since I usually can only take out 2-3 champions before I die or the rest get away... barring disables of course. It all depends on the match too, I guess.

Doctor Awesome

10-14-2009

Quote:
Monnok:
I get more crit because I almost never have full bloodlust charges when I enter battle, usually around 2-5. Sometimes none.

this

Floatzel

04-05-2010

All comments before this one are in regards to my guide before the trynd update. The guide is now very updated.