[Guide] Critamere (Tryndamere)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wisers

10-10-2009

I have played aboput 40+ games with Tryndamere and the only thing I may suggest is that you get bloodlust lvl 2 at lvl 3 then max mocking, then make sure to egt level 3 bloodlust sometime before 11, I find this works better because your ults will actually be able to give you the bloodlust charges (I believe its 8% attack speed 4% Crit off the top of my head per charge) so thats an additonal 16% attack speed and 8% crit at lvl 6 and 32% Attack speed and 16% crit at 11, which is alot.

Floatzel

10-13-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisers View Post
I have played aboput 40+ games with Tryndamere and the only thing I may suggest is that you get bloodlust lvl 2 at lvl 3 then max mocking, then make sure to egt level 3 bloodlust sometime before 11, I find this works better because your ults will actually be able to give you the bloodlust charges (I believe its 8% attack speed 4% Crit off the top of my head per charge) so thats an additonal 16% attack speed and 8% crit at lvl 6 and 32% Attack speed and 16% crit at 11, which is alot.
The build is not concrete and I agree with what you say. If I feel like my mocking will be relatively useless (usually if I am laned against a ranged like tristana), I will take more bloodlust because of better ults and being able to sustain harassment better.

Gott

10-14-2009

Protip:

http://beta.leagueoflegends.com/cham...barbarian_king

2.55 (+.45 / per level) is 10% @ 18

Passive: Whenever Tryndamere kills a unit, he gains 4% increased critical strike and 8% increased attack speed for 15 seconds (stackable 2 / 4 / 6 / 8 / 10 times).

4% * 10 = 40%

Phantom dancer gives 30%

Infinity edge gives 20%

So now we are just with your build at ... 40+30+20+10 .... 100% why the f* should you buy more crit-chance items, get ****ing attackspeed+damage

by the way

Battle Fury - Tryndamere's critical damage increases up to +150% as he becomes more wounded.
Zeal increases it by 25%. And with runes + skills you can increase it to a basic of 220 or 230.

so: 220*1,25*1,5=400% crit ... means 600 dmg if your base dmg is 150 (with phantom) ... at an attackspeed of +80% (bloodlust)+45% phantom dancer ... ~1.7 i remember ....

makes about 1.7 hits per second so ... about 1000 dps is max (at creeps/minions without armor)

i mostly sucked at the build because the right timing for the rage-skill is hard to find and easy to break

thegamenet

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-14-2009

nicely done floatzel I have included your Guide into www.thelolwiki.com and given you credit (of course)

Monnok

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-14-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gott View Post
Protip:

http://beta.leagueoflegends.com/cham...barbarian_king

2.55 (+.45 / per level) is 10% @ 18

Passive: Whenever Tryndamere kills a unit, he gains 4% increased critical strike and 8% increased attack speed for 15 seconds (stackable 2 / 4 / 6 / 8 / 10 times).

4% * 10 = 40%

Phantom dancer gives 30%

Infinity edge gives 20%

So now we are just with your build at ... 40+30+20+10 .... 100% why the f* should you buy more crit-chance items, get ****ing attackspeed+damage

by the way

Battle Fury - Tryndamere's critical damage increases up to +150% as he becomes more wounded.
Zeal increases it by 25%. And with runes + skills you can increase it to a basic of 220 or 230.

so: 220*1,25*1,5=400% crit ... means 600 dmg if your base dmg is 150 (with phantom) ... at an attackspeed of +80% (bloodlust)+45% phantom dancer ... ~1.7 i remember ....

makes about 1.7 hits per second so ... about 1000 dps is max (at creeps/minions without armor)

i mostly sucked at the build because the right timing for the rage-skill is hard to find and easy to break
I get more crit because I almost never have full bloodlust charges when I enter battle, usually around 2-5. Sometimes none.

Phantom dancer + infinity edge is a long way into the game. Avarice blades x2 give quick +24% chance 5 minutes in and are sold easily once you need the item space, tho most games dont run that long.

Zeal does not add 25% of anything, much less crit damage. Bonuses are not multiplicative either.
Runes = 55%
Inf. Edge: 50%
Masteries: 10%
= base 315% crit dmg at full hp, add in his passive, and you DO have one OP champion "in ur base, killing all your mans"

I find I like the Frozen Mallet + Atma's so I have a bit more warning that I'm going to need to hit R(that window can go incredibly quick), but maybe I could try switch out Atmas for Phantom since I usually can only take out 2-3 champions before I die or the rest get away... barring disables of course. It all depends on the match too, I guess.

Doctor Awesome

10-14-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monnok View Post
I get more crit because I almost never have full bloodlust charges when I enter battle, usually around 2-5. Sometimes none.
this

Floatzel

04-05-2010

All comments before this one are in regards to my guide before the trynd update. The guide is now very updated.