The Tribunal Records 16 Million Votes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mathullis

01-24-2012

well the only problem i see with this is how can some people get reported for being a bad player it makes people less likely to jump into fights cause they dnt want to be labled as the one getting reported for feeding and it goes for the opposite what if someone enjoys playing aggresive but you happen to have a team member that dose not play the same way i dnt think the tribunal is bad or anything but there is a lil bit of a flaw, because we do have those in game ragers who go off on someone cursing em out and typing in all or in team chat saying to report the noob usually its the one person who is not in skype that gets reported cause there is 0 comunication going on.and your forcing people to actually play with their friends cause everyone is scared to get reported for PLAYING THE GAME im only mad cause i see no reason to get reported in a regular 5v5 i can truely understand if it was ranked but a regular 5v5 but if im wrong here i do love to understand things more clearly but i dont really see this working out

Krronos

01-25-2012

HAHAHHA if you look ur AWESOME stats IF U LOSE U REPORTED and if u win enemy team report HAHAHAH so if i understand QQ people loser reported right?

SO IF U BADDIES U GET BAN

but if u have a brain and lead ur game with baddies u get reported too cause baddies report people have something to say

i learned 1 thing after 2 perma ban THIS TRIBUNAL ITS A REAL TOOL FOR NOOB QQ PLAYER QQ MORE BAN MORE !

justice its a fake MORE U QQ MORE TRIBUNAL WORK

ok in mathematic = QQnoobplayer+ tribunal = great player banned

u can add too IF the tribunal is so broken do u think REALY player will put money in riot point for skin and hero... NOOOO cause they waste there money on a account can be BAN

OH perma ban exist im banned 2 time until 2285 september so... ya i lose like 80$ i maked a second account IM 1500 elo but i got reported from MANY baddies so perma ban a second time ... for finaly make a 3nd account ....DO u think realy i will put money on this game controled by QQnoobplayer QQ=BAN = lose money GJ riot

LordChaosBreaker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-25-2012

i think this is all lie. i got no ip from tribunal in 5 months, or i am a demon or the tribunal is not paying.

Where Teemo At

01-26-2012

This clearly shows how faulty the tribunal is. Everyone gets punished because you dont get IP based on pardon or punish. People troll you idiots! I go on the tribunal ALL THE TIME and punish every single player. every. single. one. just because i can and i get IP for it. And so many players never offend again after being reported because they play one game, get reported because they say **** THIS GAME and then never play it again, so yes, they never offend again. If you believe the tribunal is at all working, you are retarded. We are banning innocent players because... hey... why the **** not. its funny.

MomisSOOOOgood

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-26-2012

remove this **** kk thnx

EbonRat

01-28-2012

So we get 5 IP per vote? I thought the reward was "several hours of gameplay".

xXjoridXx

01-28-2012

I like how this thread has devolved into a bunch of banned players complaining about how the system doesn't work, when their grammar, logic and attitude all make is painfully obvious why they got banned in the first place.

Too many people in this community think that it is 100% okay to throw a fit when they do not get their way, and to say anything they can to get people to believe they are right.

And to the players complaining about low IP rewards? That is the point: voting should not be used for farming. It HAS to be an inefficient source of IP, or we would get a huge influx of players insta-voting "punish" just so they can get some new runes.

Krronos

01-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXjoridXx View Post
I like how this thread has devolved into a bunch of banned players complaining about how the system doesn't work, when their grammar, logic and attitude all make is painfully obvious why they got banned in the first place..
eille le cave si jai dla misère avec ma grammaire c'est peux être par ce que c'est pas ma langue maternel criss d'attarder danglais qui se pense nombril du monde sort un peu la tête de ton cul pis ouvre toi les yeux ya pas juste l'anglais qui est parler sur terre et dans les jeux

mais on a pas le choix de parler ou baragouiner en anglais vous être trop attarder mentaux pour en apprendre une seconde donc viens pas faire chier si mon anglais est pas parfait alors que tu fais même pas l'effort d'en apprendre une seconde

Xeneth

01-29-2012

Took me a second... Ha ha, the bad elements of the community being represented as little Shaco silhouettes is priceless!

coolwhip503

01-30-2012

remove it