The Tribunal Records 16 Million Votes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DaApatheticGamer

12-28-2011

This would be a great system if it wasnt for the fact that 99% of tribunal voters do nothing more than click punish and move on. The real trolls are the ones voting, not the ones being judged,

BigBaR0n

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-28-2011

I'm finally level 30! I can be part of the tribunal <3

TehBaconLord

12-28-2011

Again, Riot ignoring the much greater issue of the Tribunal, itself.
Begone with the stupid Tribunal, actually hire people to freaking look at these things... jesus....

NightmareZilcho

12-30-2011

I'm a repeat offender.

Vengar

12-30-2011

What do you Plan to do about the *******s spamming the ****ing "PUNISH" bottom. If I'm going to be banned for bull****. I Demand the ability to DEFEND myself from **** claims.

An you know what, if you can't let me DEFEND myself I'll join em and SPAM the PUNISH button too.

NocturneChaos

12-30-2011

How do you report harassment? im a fairly new player (just downloaded maybe 2-3 days ago and only lvl 7) but from time to time ill go into a game and someone will chew the rest of us out and once even had someone say i was well rather not say it but had to do with a sexual prefrence which personally doesnt bother me as im not that but i do know that others might be and that it was highly inappropiate. how would i handle this type of situation in the future?

RazorsEdges

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-30-2011

do your part on banning inocent people!!!

join the tribunal and help riot to dont hire employes for do this go**** job well

RIOT NEEDS YOU

Denonono

12-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengar View Post
What do you Plan to do about the *******s spamming the ****ing "PUNISH" bottom. If I'm going to be banned for bull****. I Demand the ability to DEFEND myself from **** claims.

An you know what, if you can't let me DEFEND myself I'll join em and SPAM the PUNISH button too.
Just by the way you wrote this shows alot about your personality, you are the type of person that will trash talk and put down other players repeatedly, justify it, and not admit to guilt or feel remorse. In my opinion your right to "Defend" yourself is void do to your agressive and immature way of life. You deserved everything given to you. You know it, we know it, and your post proves it. Being positive, understanding, supporting, and just plan happy is a better way of life, you should try it out some time.

On a more constructive note: I asked for stats on Tribunal activities when i received my wonderful christmas gift of 450 RP. What a fast response! Thanks Riot!

Denonono

12-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by NocturneChaos View Post
How do you report harassment? im a fairly new player (just downloaded maybe 2-3 days ago and only lvl 7) but from time to time ill go into a game and someone will chew the rest of us out and once even had someone say i was well rather not say it but had to do with a sexual prefrence which personally doesnt bother me as im not that but i do know that others might be and that it was highly inappropiate. how would i handle this type of situation in the future?
At the end of a match, the top right corner of the screen will have a list of everyone participating in the game, with small icons to the right of there names. The icon on the far right is a red button with a "!" on it. You click this icon to report this particular player. Since you are new, it would be a good idea to look over the "Summoners Code" before reporting anyone. Making sure the report is justified, and not just because you dont like somone or they didnt play as well or how you would have liked them to. Welcome to LoL!

NocturneChaos

12-31-2011

i wouldnt try to get anyone punished for playing bad cause been a few games lately where i wont lie....i died 4x more then i killed not sayin i suck though lol just like someone told me in one game...some games go great and others its like u never played before even for veteran players. ty for the welcome