The Tribunal Records 16 Million Votes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chisleu

12-27-2011

Your interpretation of the statistics is childish at best. Who did this? They should be sacked.

Offenders don't lose games, losing teams report people they collectively blame. It doesn't matter if the one being reported was the only one on the team using any valid strat. It just matters that the baddies report the same person.

Offenders don't make bad teammates. This stat goes to show that most of the reports are just ragey little kids mad that they lost and have no control over the outcome of games. Only 29% of the offenders actually offend so much that it's obvious to the other team (ie, intentional feeding, etc) and they do deserve to be reported. But I've been reported just for playing less-banned champs in ranked. Obviously if I'm playing tanky soraka I'm just a troll....

kingbilly911

12-27-2011

ok hi tribunal im going to be one of the next people up for afk/leaving because of a glitch. i joined the game and it sayed my graphics card is outdated so i clicked ok for the game to go to the loading screen but then during loading when the league of legends instructions opens it closes the game so i have to reconnect and when i was able to join the game it told me it lost conection so therefor i am not worthly of getting banned and therefore they should fix this stupid glitch where you dont have to go to the instruction page.. i am currently trying to get into the game but nooo becuase of this glitch thing so i hope you have some sympathy for me because i dont want to be banned because of the games glitches and problems which should not exist but now do so either 1. fix it somehow, 2. make it compatable with lower graphic cards or 3. just do nothing but expect alot of complaints from me until it works. it also tells me when loading in a different browser invalid URL so i think you should help me out by not banning me from probably being reported

coolrob9

12-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
Since we last got down to talking about the Tribunal – our unique system designed to empower League of Legends players to judge cases of player harassment – quite a few of you have gotten involved. In fact, the League of Legends community has cast over 16 million votes to either punish or pardon those summoners reported for negatively impacting games. And of the people who are punished, 50% reform and improve their behavior, never to enter the Tribunal again!

Surprised? There’s a lot to say about the important role the Tribunal plays in helping to keep the League of Legends community a fun and friendly place to play. That’s what makes it so important that you do your part by [URL2="http://na.leagueoflegends.com/Tribunal"]voting on your Tribunal cases[/URL2] if you’re level 30!

Interested in learning more about the Tribunal’s success? Here are a few more facts about the Tribunal:

[aws2=news/December_2011/2011_12_16_tribunal/Infographic_Tribunal.jpg]news/December_2011/2011_12_16_tribunal/Infographic_Tribunal_thumb.jpg[/aws2]
we'll i like that the stupid players messing up games for others are being punished.

coolrob9

12-27-2011

im glad that the players that wanna mess up the game for others are being punished.

Phranchyze

12-27-2011

you realize your all ****ing ******s

ovoVoodoo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-28-2011

Bunch of snitching rats.... Riot wants your tears... come they have a shoulder to cry on....

BackwardsMan

12-28-2011

This system is way to flawed.... Plenty of people have already pointed it out, but your putting the fate of people, most of whom are innocent in the first place, in the hands anyone. You really don't see a problem with letting some random people that could care less and have no idea what they're doing potentially suspend/ban an account? That's just terrible. I just made my account 3 days ago, and I have been reported for feeding a couple times. Now some random person is probably going to get my account suspended because I had to learn the game... Great.

mewman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-28-2011

Love to play LoL but hate that it's so full of trolls!!

Jess Stichbury

12-28-2011

This is an awesome concept, I like the fact that players can help keep the game a happy place.
This may be a noob question But how could i sign up to participate in tribunal?

goforbloods

12-28-2011

when million dollar business is ran by fat little kids, another game will take its place gl riot your gonna need it