The Tribunal Records 16 Million Votes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Exarion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrrationalNoob View Post
Why does this image look like propaganda?
^ , they lure you in with a "free" game, then you end up spending WAY more than 30 bucks and you STILL dont have anywere CLOSE to everything unlocked

i wouldnt complain if they could fix all their **** like their LFG chat system, glitches, blah blah

BallBreakers

12-22-2011

I join the curt a greeting

CatchandKiss

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-22-2011

[QUOTE=TortureToys;18786475]Idk everything about the Tribunal and what you must do in order to get banned.. BUT, I do have an opinion to this system.
-I find it totally unfair for it to be a viable reason to report someone for skill, or lack there of rather. Unless you can down rank or put into sub categories, or even make the level ranges longer, it is truly unfair to report this. And I dont. Theres always room for improvement and chances are, they will eventually get better. But again, idk if thats a banable offense.
-Another concern, I have money tied into this game, I couldnt imagine AT ALL for anyone to consider it even the least bit okay to take this money i spent in this company away from me for any AFKing or disconnecting.
QUOTE]

Also this. All of this.
-So what if someone is terribad? If they're terribad consistently they'll rank lower in ELO and you'll never see them again. You'll eventually be exclusively matched with perfect players that play perfectly, and they'll eventually be exclusively matched others just as terribad. Banning them on top of that is just being redundant.
-And as for AFKs are disconnects, yeah, way too many variable to assume they're done on purpose. Maybe they disconnected because their ISP went down, or maybe they AFK'd because a sibling is having a siezure? You don't know. Why should you? The point is they prolly have enough of their plate already, so kicking them when they're down by telling them they're banzored isn't being a decent person, or living your life by the summoner's code.

zarbiz

12-22-2011

Doing the math from IP to RP (6300 = 975), then to $USD (not counting bonus RP for buying in bulk), Riot has given away over $95,000 from the Tribunal over all this time. Pretty cool looking at that number.

Xiao

Recruiter

12-22-2011

fafafaulo

12-22-2011

what if the player has a good attitude but he has only 1/4 skill in-game. does that person get banned? i know someone that bad. and i dont want him to get banned. he is just learning.

DiscOH

12-22-2011

94% conviction rate, thats what I call justice.

Wait, no thats what I call a lynch mob. This system blows.

InfinitiG37x

12-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by zarbiz View Post
Doing the math from IP to RP (6300 = 975), then to $USD (not counting bonus RP for buying in bulk), Riot has given away over $95,000 from the Tribunal over all this time. Pretty cool looking at that number.
That is money that losers spend in an hour on a free game

It's like going to McDonald's and paying for ketchup

chronzatari

12-22-2011

Well i did about a million of those........lolz jk

GiggleFairy

12-22-2011

i don't feel like its working becuase a lot of those trolls that are being said getting banned, i still see playing games on their match history or worst see them in another match on my team again.tried the tribunal and feel like the IP gain from it is not worth it.