Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The Tribunal Records 16 Million Votes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SofaKing Awesome

12-21-2011

so riot banned 4900000-ish people

FruittyWeiner

12-21-2011

I got banned from the game Dec. 25 2285...

Riot do us a favor and unban everybody as a gift to the people.

I am a seasoned, veteran "beta" player

<3

Daemaniac

12-21-2011

Thats all very nice and all. But 94% of players who go to the tribunal are punished?
When I've used the tribunal before, almost half the players I see are provoked, are not trolling, etc. So I pardon them. It seems to me that a lot of people who use the tribunal may be a bit.... trigger happy. That concerns me, because it turns into, report whoever you dont like, because most likely they will be banned.

AllPowerfullJono

12-21-2011

Hey, When you ban a player or punish them. Do You guys send the report that we the "Judges" read based on the report that we have given? and is there a way to view our own Cases? to see why we been reported by other player(s)?

MahNameIsMatt

12-21-2011

This is a terrible system easily abused by giving children power to place judgement on the aspect of someone and THEIR own personal life. I wouldn't mind if Riot themselves took the time to review and ban their own customers, but other customers SHOULD NOT be able to control whether or not I am able to enjoy what I do in my own time.

You don't go into your favorite store and expect to be able to just vote a person out because you want to.

Porphyry Green

12-21-2011

I did some cases and after I found I only got 5 IP, I totally gave up on it - I spent on average 5 minutes and 14 seconds on each case; I can make a lot more by playing a game with AI!

IP needs buff.

nocturnhabeo

12-21-2011

you don't have a fun engaging community most of it is jerks and whiners

goforbloods

12-21-2011

buncha mad kids using the tribunal to get revenge. NOT SMART

goforbloods

12-21-2011

Imagin why blizzard would never implement such an unsuccessful thing like the tribunal. They lose profit by it. Guess they rather be lazy and lose money and let little kids run there business. Just my thoughts though

hohums

Software Engineer

12-21-2011

16 million votes/views would take like, 1 person 30 years to do that amount of work, if they worked 24 hours a day.

Great stuff everyone who has been helping out!