The Tribunal Records 16 Million Votes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GoldenPhoenix77

12-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALmOstjoe View Post
What accuracy you urine idiot? This system is flawed and everyone realizes it except you. It impacted the community because people are abusing it and reporting for no reason, then in tribunal everyone punishes to get free IP. You are seriously a dumb kunt, go kill yourself.
I totally agree with this guy

bringbackjoules

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

12-21-2011

Now you know how expensive your bear is. When's the next IP reduction gonna be?

HerperDinger

12-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenPhoenix77 View Post
I totally agree with this guy
Ditto.

Finaldontasy

12-21-2011

I reoffend every time. I've gotta stop taking my preworkout supplement while playing this game. Testosterone rage!!!!

Onyominoma

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-21-2011

I've been banned four times for playing a game i enjoy, and talking to other people in the game. Because of this, I've gotten reported enough to be on the tribunal 4 times, and i can assume i was punished by everyone on it, without even giving a second chance to notice how clever insults can be. I don't just sit there and go "YOU MAD TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL" "GET GOOD" "UMADBRO?" i actually take time to think of things that are worth saying, and I'm getting the same punishment as the ****ing buttnerds that spurt memes all day on a game while harassing other players. I'm not saying I should have not been banned at all, but if you get reported, reguardless of the reason, you will most likely get banned. Eventually. the 1st and 2nd times weren't bad but i was banned for 2 weeks, for talking in on online game. I don't feed, i don't leave, i don't troll (which shouldn't be ban worthy) I just talk. I don't know what kind of internet my fellow league players grew up with, but there is alot of butthurt around in this game.

Word to Riot: If someone gets banned, TELL THEM WHY, give them the chatlog, show them the reason they got banned, don't just let your ****ty IP vendor system do all the work.

GoldenPhoenix77

12-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerperDinger View Post
Ditto.

Another Braindead dude ohhh how tipical ......

Rindin14

12-21-2011

wish i was level 30
only level 18 :-(

Cardmaster

12-21-2011

Hammerbear, The Tribunal's Fury

Onyominoma

12-21-2011

I just went to use the tribunal and pardoned everyone, they will probably all get banned anyways. One person had 3 games he was reported for, 1 person reported him each game for intentionally feeding, they comment about the report was in spanish, and the only one speaking spanish was *****ing the whole time in the chatlog. Good System riot. If anyone is actually a problem in the game, they will get reported by more than 4 people, one person reporting isn't a reason to get banned, your system is flawed and you should actually see the ****ing people that play your game first before you trust them toying with if people who get banned or not.

Slacker2k

12-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenPhoenix77 View Post
Another Braindead dude ohhh how tipical ......
Your commets are so witty! I wish I could think like you.