The Tribunal Records 16 Million Votes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ALmOstjoe

12-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
For those mentioning the relevance of the stats - they were meant to be more fun than anything. Over time we intend to release more and more detail about how the Tribunal is impacting the play experience, but we're not quite ready to do the deep-dive yet.

We really wanted to highlight that it's making a difference, and remind players that you should be voting regularly if you want to help make a difference.

We're constantly auditing and tuning the Tribunal to have the greatest level of accuracy and impact, and while it will never be perfect - it's been largely effective at changing the behavior of those who receive a warning or a suspension.

Our hope now is that we can get lots of additional voters - so we can broaden the volume and types of cases that flow through the Tribunal while maintaining the level of accuracy we've seen so far, having an even greater impact.

We're going to do a number of things to support this effort including raising awareness about the Tribunal, (news posts like this, adding it to the website navigation, etc), and finding additional ways to reinforce that you're making a difference by participating and voting accurately.
What accuracy you urine idiot? This system is flawed and everyone realizes it except you. It impacted the community because people are abusing it and reporting for no reason, then in tribunal everyone punishes to get free IP. You are seriously a dumb kunt, go kill yourself.

Jeb McLev

12-21-2011

i would like to see more bans for people that leave ranked games......half the games i play ranked in solo/duo queue end up being 4v5 it gets old and cant enjoy the games that way

Ksreal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-21-2011

hypocrites/******bags is 99% of the community

chrisluissanc1

12-21-2011

Quote:
from what i'v seen a large portion of the community is quite reasonable and many more of them are good players in a way unlike most games iv seen(unselfish). many of the players occasionally rage but most of the time they calm down and apologize. i have only ever met 4 horrible trolls in this game out of the 1000 players iv played with (exaggeration). 2 of them were just ward crazy the others were true retarded trolls. overall this tribunal must be working i have never been banned for something i didn't deserve but i have been banned b4 (aka leaving witch i did occasionally when i started) and the games are relatively troll free, so i applaud this tribunal keep up the good work.

I forget who

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-21-2011

Love the update! I'm a proud contributor to the tribunal and I'm happy I get the chance to make a difference.

As for the stat on reported players being on losing teams, I think the results are skewed because losing players tend to retaliate against their team. Winning players are more likely to brush things off and go to the next game. Great results otherwise!

DocX33

12-21-2011

LOL @ the first couple of pages of the forums when Riot releases something patting themselves on the back. Butt kissers can't wait to be the first to agree!

Anyway, my argument is this: Riot can post all the stats and data they want, but I've been playing this game from the start and continue to play nearly everyday and I still see just as many leavers, grievers and trolls as I did since before the Tribunal went active. Implementation of a system that rewards people miniscule amounts of IP for "guessing" the correct outcome is a pathetic farce for actual customer support. Trolls, leavers and the like will continue to be a problem for the League players until we actually stand up and force Riot to admit that this a prolonged issue that seriously needs to be addressed. I for one, am not going to be satiated by piddling amounts of IP and pretend that the Tribunal is solving a very real and ongoing problem. It is not.

chrisluissanc1

12-21-2011

Quote:
Love the update! I'm a proud contributor to the tribunal and I'm happy I get the chance to make a difference.

As for the stat on reported players being on losing teams, I think the results are skewed because losing players tend to retaliate against their team. Winning players are more likely to brush things off and go to the next game. Great results otherwise!
that is so true. ohh well though

GoldenPhoenix77

12-21-2011

Guys seriously look at the comments of this pic in facebook there u will see the real players who express their opinion not some naive ones that just post "good" comments to be seen as good players by the Riot staff, seriously I applaud Riot for making a useless broken system that actually doesn't look that useless thanks the Riot efforts, at least they're doing good publicity......
Btw. telling ppl about the bear stuff was just a pathetic way to promote your flawed system due to the poor reward on every case, as someone said before if you work daily for an entire year u wont get the 6.3k ip for the bear.... I rather play a whole week and have even more for a 6.3k ip champ

HerperDinger

12-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksreal View Post
Like yourself?

Sandwale

12-21-2011

Just for a reminder, this doesn't prove Tribunal is a, "Done deal" as one of the red post have stated before. Regardless, thank you for your great work Riot! You are the shining example of all MMO games company that must be followed! <3 for your effort!