Why do junglers refuse to help lanes that are doing poorly?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Intsikandy

12-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darklarik View Post
Maokai aint a jungler.... so i dont know why he even tries it....
Maokai isn't just a jungler, he IS the jungle.

texasone1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-23-2011

A friend and I was in a game where we had a jungling robot! I remember their name but wish not to disclose because the very next game we noticed that same robot on the other team! They never spoke the whole game and everyone of us took turns ganking him in the jungle! I laughed hard but knew how bad it was when it/he was on my team! I think riot should address this issue in the reports! Scripts that just go about earning ip for possibly a bad player in general that wishes not to play regularly to earn their ip!

MetalGuitarist

12-23-2011

hmm thanks for the great responses. I also appreciate that no one flamed me xD

We did get our lane warded after we had been killed once and afterwards we basically had it pushed to the river. The jax and renek would have destroyed us anyways though, unless we had been hugging the turret (which we should have). They were probably queuing together though based on their coordination with their stuns & exhausts, and they both had skins.

I guess the best way to learn how to play with a jungler is to learn how to jungle yourself?