How come some people act so lame?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

steveelite

01-07-2014

So I've been playing league with my buddy since last spring, have known this dude for about 8 years. We pretty much always just game with just us 2, every once in a while we will invite somebody else, but we cant find anybody who truly fits in with us (we like to bust freestyles, share songs, talk a bunch of crazy ****, game drunk/high, etc) well we found a cool ass dude a few months ago and we have been including him every time we game, he always hits us up. Lately when we game with the 3rd dude tho he acts really gay.. With the 3 of us together we win about 75% of our games, but whenever we lose one or whenever im not totally carrying he starts acting gay... "Wow omg bot is sooo fed" When they are only like 3/2 with the same CS as me.. He will always repeat saying somebody from 1 of our lanes is "sooo fed" and saying he cant carry and just being a total ****ing fgt. I'll be like "Well man win some lose some, who cares, we usually own so i don't mind" but he still keeps up his gay antics. Why the **** are people like this? Can anybody just take a damn loss and not cry about it? Sometimes it's gonna be a close game and you can't always win, stop freaking out over a loss, damn.

suprise butthurt

01-07-2014

Tell him to stop being so ****ing annoying.

Artist Bogrim

01-07-2014

How come some people don't know how to hit enter while typing a post?

drewba

01-07-2014

Use your words! I'm going to assuming you are 14 because you use gay as an adjective, but you need to be direct and just say something. Tell him he's being obnoxious and should understand you won't win every game.

Lucant

01-07-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveelite View Post
So I've been playing league with my buddy since last spring, have known this dude for about 8 years. We pretty much always just game with just us 2, every once in a while we will invite somebody else, but we cant find anybody who truly fits in with us (we like to bust freestyles, share songs, talk a bunch of crazy ****, game drunk/high, etc) well we found a cool ass dude a few months ago and we have been including him every time we game, he always hits us up. Lately when we game with the 3rd dude tho he acts really gay.. With the 3 of us together we win about 75% of our games, but whenever we lose one or whenever im not totally carrying he starts acting gay... "Wow omg bot is sooo fed" When they are only like 3/2 with the same CS as me.. He will always repeat saying somebody from 1 of our lanes is "sooo fed" and saying he cant carry and just being a total ****ing fgt. I'll be like "Well man win some lose some, who cares, we usually own so i don't mind" but he still keeps up his gay antics. Why the **** are people like this? Can anybody just take a damn loss and not cry about it? Sometimes it's gonna be a close game and you can't always win, stop freaking out over a loss, damn.

I sense there is an underlying issue between you three.

federaly

01-07-2014

Sigh I think the question you should be asking is "What is wrong with me?"

steveelite

01-07-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artist Bogrim View Post
How come some people don't know how to hit enter while typing a post?
Why? Didn't know i had to break down something so simple. Literally takes me like 30-40 seconds to read that entire thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewba View Post
Use your words! I'm going to assuming you are 14 because you use gay as an adjective, but you need to be direct and just say something. Tell him he's being obnoxious and should understand you won't win every game.
No, I'm 21. Yeah idk why he's getting so mad, we usually own, sometimes the other team just does better and/or has a better composition than us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucant View Post
I guess it's as simple as our new buddy gets too butthurt and we need to just tell him that he's not chill enough and takes things too seriously.

laxjoh

01-07-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucant View Post
Gay love triangle OP
----

Grow a pair and tell your 3rd friend straight up to stop acting so negative. Unless you tell him otherwise, he won't get the message.