Streaming ranked Jungle. 1400+ elo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cream at me bro

12-21-2011

http://www.own3d.tv/live/104850

Some games may not be a jungle game depending on the pick order.

Cream at me bro

12-21-2011

Bump

Cream at me bro

12-21-2011

Bump, also midding Brand

J 2 the orel

12-21-2011

I'm really not trying to be a hater, but this is about to come off very hater-esque: no one cares about "1400+" ELO when they can watch pros play and really learn stuff on solomid.net. Sorry, my dude.

Tragic Eyes

Recruiter

12-21-2011

but then again, people in 1400 elo don't think or play like pros, so ganking is a lot different imo.

learn how to play against high elo people once you actually get there

Cream at me bro

12-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by J 2 the orel View Post
I'm really not trying to be a hater, but this is about to come off very hater-esque: no one cares about "1400+" ELO when they can watch pros play and really learn stuff on solomid.net. Sorry, my dude.
I understand that, getting there is hard depending on the quality of your teammates. Too bad this isn't WoW where I could of said "7th highest warrior in the world for three season straight steaming 2800+3v3s" Maybe then I would get more credit. Oh well. Btw, a lot of very good players don't get the credit or renown they should, simply due to... A lack of fan base?:P. Just trying to get more viewers is all, nothing wrong there right? People will recognize a good player simply do to game play.

By the way, I am not saying that I am at the same caliber of some of the 1800+ solo queue players I've seen, and I'm not saying that I'm not. I'm just trying to have fun.

EDGE0576

Recruiter

12-21-2011

Just trying to have fun don't stream. Btw squirtell is right. If people wanna watch better players to be better themselves, they will watch pros at 1900 ELO. It'll make them more aware of how to play the best possible way. You however are right different ELO is different gameplay but high ELO is truly aware gameplay. 1900+ can mesh with 800 ELO but 800 ELO can't mesh with 1900+