Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Twin Matches!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Nidalee

12-21-2011

Have any of you experienced the inevitable (eventually) 5v5 twin match in blind pick Summoner's Rift?

It's strange to me because theoretically speaking the probability of it happening is almost one in six billion, but obviously because of somewhat more predictable champ selection (free champs, better champs, etc.) it's not nearly that high.

I've only ever experienced a "3 twin game", where there were 3 matches and each team had two champions that the other team didn't have, and I've had that many times.

Have any of you had a four/five twin game?

GetOnMyMap

12-21-2011

Quote:
Kyolisfat:
Have any of you experienced the inevitable (eventually) 5v5 twin match in blind pick Summoner's Rift?

It's strange to me because theoretically speaking the probability of it happening is almost one in six billion, but obviously because of somewhat more predictable champ selection (free champs, better champs, etc.) it's not nearly that high.

I've only ever experienced a "3 twin game", where there were 3 matches and each team had two champions that the other team didn't have, and I've had that many times.

Have any of you had a four/five twin game?

I've had an entire team be the same as mine once. And had 4 a few times.

Delirium Tremen

12-21-2011

I've had it happen when I was low level and the only champs anyone had at that level were the free ones for that week.

Klabbertrap

12-21-2011

I just had 4 yesterday with Ezreal, Rammus, Garen, and Ahri. The only difference was that they had Kayle and I was Blitzcrank. We won!

Tigerdyr Bot

12-22-2011

I think i've had 4, never 5.

-Shir0

Zectra

12-23-2011

I've had 4 at low level. Since I've reached level 30 the highest I've had is 3.

HotLamp

12-23-2011

I've had a few games with all mirrors. A lot of the times when I jungle I am mirrored. ITS ALWAYS LEE SIN. Then I have to outplay the other monk :|.