Mecha, the Walking Gun

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stacona

01-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edasich View Post
To quote Megas XLR, "CHICKS DIG GIANT ROBOTS!"

But in all seriousness, this looks like a very fun champion to play, but what sort of Lore would it have? A rogue creation of Heimerdinger's? A faulty prototype for Blitzcrank or Orianna? What about an experimental super weapon for the Megling Commandos?
Let me know about this: (i am not very good with lores)

One day, Heimerdinger decided to create a super weapon in the form of a humanoid robot. But when Heimerdinger was recruited to be a champion in the League of Legends he immediately stopped working on Mecha and ended up forgetting about him completely. So Mecha just sat in a dark corner in Heimerdinger's old workshop being a dust collector until one day...
A furious storm grew one night, but it was quite peculiar since it had green lightning, which many believe the storm contained some kind of magic in it because of what happened next... Mecha was struck by this lightning activating his circuits, but it not only activated him, but the mysterious lightning also gave him, as far as others can tell, a 'soul'. He was able to feel emotions and make choices and decisions just like a human!
After some fellows from the League of Legends came and saw this creation, they were impressed by the weaponry on him and they wanted to make sure that Mecha would not harm any of the innocent.
"This was once my creation, but it changed completely since the last time I saw Mecha. This thing is not at all my original creation, but much better, and surely nothing I could create!" ~ Heimerdinger, The Revered Inventor

Tell me what you guys think about this lore - improvements are welcomed - or other lore ideas

Stacona

01-23-2012

second edit - bump for that

Stacona

01-23-2012

bump

Mushubaby

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2012

this guy would be completely broken if he got a madreds bloodrazor and a malady (assuming each hit applies on hit effects).

Kvidar

01-23-2012

Quote:
this guy would be completely broken if he got a madreds bloodrazor and a malady (assuming each hit applies on hit effects).
As its been stated several times, he only applies on hit effects on the first hit. read the thread before commenting.

Stacona

01-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mushubaby View Post
One basic attack creates three numbers - so madred's razor and such items like that that apply bonus damage applies only one time each basic attack - he doesn't get three basic attack for each basic attack each basic attack acts just like one basic attack but is separated into three numbers instead of just one number - it acts the same as any other champion each basic attack will do the 4% damage and not 12% damage of what you are thinking about

Stacona

01-24-2012

bump

Stacona

01-24-2012

bump

Starn3rd

01-24-2012

**** this sounds really cool. I'm kind of confused as to some of the abilities' damage and how his passive affects his autoattacks, but i like the overall idea. Good job.

Stacona

01-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starn3rd View Post
**** this sounds really cool. I'm kind of confused as to some of the abilities' damage and how his passive affects his autoattacks, but i like the overall idea. Good job.
It is like a two part passive:
One: His basic attacks are divided into three shots, it only counts as one basic attack though just to make sure you know that items like Trinity Force, Bloodrazor, etc. apply only one time just like every other champion per proc / basic attack and are not doing 450% damage or 12% of the enemies' health per basic attack. Tiamat will work on all three shots though since it is a basic attack modifier and not extra damage.
Two: His abilities become better after waiting three seconds to become deployed. Only his abilities are modified, not his basic attacks. The three shot basic attacks is constant, the only time it gets the passive deploy upgrade is when he procs Multi-Missiles (Q) in that case it is the ability and not the basic attack, it seems like it is an extra basic attack upgrade than it already is because it is an ability that upgrades the next basic attack.