Mecha, the Walking Gun

1234567 ... 13
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stacona

01-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pethrax View Post
um, i just have one thing to ask. on ur w, why not say it stuns them? or u could make it a true freezing ability, like ashes ult, but smaller and without the annoyingness. like it deals damage, roots for small bit, say .5/.5/.75/.75/1 sec, followed by movement bein slowed by 20/20/25/25/30 % for 3/3/4/4/5 sec? just an idea, otherwise i like a lot. although, u should make it so that after 3 sec, he deploys, which takes .5 sec, then when you click to move, it takes .5 sec to un-deploy, cuz that would make u think bout where you deployed, and i could see him becoming an insta turret ganker.

FUN!!! good idea!
Works the same way as Teemo's stealth, and just a 1 second to a possible 1.25 second aoe stun is fine- also he gets his dash upgraded as well- you can combo is stun and dash together to get the best possible ganks off- and then q and ult are just there for majour damage dealing

Stacona

01-10-2012

bump

tataku999

01-10-2012

good idea, although... corki... I sure this is very different, although it does however already exist.

Sorry thats my opinion

Stacona

01-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by tataku999 View Post
good idea, although... corki... I sure this is very different, although it does however already exist.

Sorry thats my opinion
I do like Corki, but Corki's passive does bonus true damage- Mecha does triple hit for each basic attack- Frost Missile is like an Anivia Q with Kog maw Ult- they both have gatling guns- but are very different, one reduces armour the other does massive damage, most of the carries has dash/flash abilities, i guess you can call him a Corki-Crank - lol...
Corki and Mecha do not have anywhere near playstyles besides them being carries

Stacona

01-10-2012

bump

Stacona

01-10-2012

bump

tataku999

01-10-2012

Hmm ok i see where you are coming from I like it

garnak1132

01-11-2012

could be very interesting; again on the whole multiple basic attacks can be very powerful, but then again; isn't that the point? minor quibble for balance you would need a low basic damage, and deploy really seems like a second passive;

Perhaps chose deploy or the multi-shot?

Maybe deploy only off of ult make ult then

Quote:
Double Gatling Guns (R) (Ultimate):
Mecha converts both of his arms to gatling guns to deal massive damage to a single target. Additionally Mecha also deploys himself for this ability.

NOTE: When Mecha becomes deployed his abilities gain 125% of the effect [removed text] *

Ability: Click on a target to activate this ability. Range 650.
Mecha will deal 50% of his total physical damage from each shot on gatling gun one and gatling gun two at the same time. Each gatling gun will fire up to 4/7/10 shots (8/14/20 hits when you combine both guns together)
Cooldown: 40 seconds
Mana Cost: 150
insert into star location * deployment lasts until Mech uses an ability, is forcibly moved such as by a throw, or presses R [his ult] again.

Interesting idea

Please take a look at these ones; advice is welcome!

Quill
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=19543172#post19543172

Chime
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=19543140#post19543140

Stacona

01-11-2012

It isn't multiple basic attacks, it is just one basic attack divided into three shots. And the passive isn't good enough to be on its own, so I added something to slightly aid his abilities, it all seems varily balanced- a few tweaks will happen - but I want this champion to get popular and known for the meantime and hope Riot will see him one day soon...

Stacona

01-11-2012

bump

1234567 ... 13