Abel, A Ripple in Time

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The0Final0Boss

4 Weeks Ago

So I had an idea one day while I was talking to a few friends about the lore revolving around the Freljord and the war and the champions involved. One thing came to light as we talked about it: "What if Tryn and Ashe had a kid? Would he be ranged, or melee? Would he be AP or AD? After mulling it over, I had idea. Here's what I got:

Standing before the might of the legends of the Freljord, Abel's cyan eyes met the gaze of the fearsome conqueror, Lissandra. He held his blade in hand, ready to breath his last as his mother and father lay dead in the wasteland. But something pulled at him: someone pulled at him. He looked back and saw Anivia, ushering for him to leave. "You must live, Prince of the Freljord. Flee this place." She arced her wing as a wall of ice cut Lissandra's claw off from her assault on the young boy. "Go! I will hold her here!" Able, as silent as ever, reluctantly gritted his teeth a span on his heel, dashing as fast as he could in the opposite direction of the army that was laying waste to his homeland. Just as he thought he was clear, however, a mighty club slammed in the ground in front of him. He skid to a halt as the behemoth stood before him, his red hair swaying in the blizzard gusts. A growl rumbled in his throat and Abel tightened the grip on his blade. He wouldn't let this be his end. He slammed the blade in the ground and the giant halted. He pulled his blade from the ground and dashed by the troll, heading towards refuge; the League.

The league was nearly in ruins. The wars of Runeterra soon ran over the league and most of the summoners were slain. Nocturne was released, prisoners were no longer held, and chaos was rampant. There was a rumor, however, that a Summoner named "Drundigan Bane" had finally, with the help of Heimerdinger, managed to create a sort of 'time travel device.' The only problem with it was that it was a one way ticket. Heimerdinger and Drundigan both agreed that someone of status who was unknown in the league of the past would be most prudent for the mission of restoring peace in their time and to avert the crisis that fell upon their own time. This was where Abel came into play: Aviana had apparently been dispatched with the information which is why she was on the battlefield to get Abel away. Abel alone had to be the one to travel back and stop this future of his.

In a single mighty flux of space, the nineteen year old boy appeared before the league, a pulse having knocked them all back. The boy was exhausted from the side-effects of the travel, but he managed to get his warning to the league. He struck a deal, as he was told to do by Drundigan, that if he fought in the league, they would provide as much support as possible to Avarosa and to Ashe and Tryndamere. After hearing the story of their future and after presenting the a writ from Drundigan that was signed and sealed with the official league seal, they warily agreed to the terms.

Abel
Assassin, Fighter

Passive: Faster! All of Abel's attacks generate "Time". At 100 Stacks of time, his attack damage is increased by 30 and his attack speed by 20%.
-Normal attacks generate .1 AD as time. (If he has 90 damage, he'll generate 9 time)

Q: Haste:
-Active: Consume all time to generate a shield that reduced incoming damage by 10% per 20 time for 5 Seconds.
-Passive: Increase attack speed by 10, 15, 20, 25, 35%. Passive does not activate while on CD.
W: Slow:
-Consumes 25 Time - 20 Sec CD
-For the next ten seconds, an enemy champion that is hit by Abel's attacks will have their movement reduced by 40%. The slow effect will wear off if the target is not attacked after 3 seconds. Additionally, if the target is slowed for all 10 seconds, the target will be stunned for an additional 1.5 seconds.
E: Pressure:
-Consumes 15 Time - 10 Sec CD
-Abel swings his blade in a heavy arc dealing (.3 AD) + 50/55/60/70/85 damage and slowing all targets in the affected area for 3 seconds.
R: Time Flux:
-Able consumes all of his time and gains sight of all champions in 1500 units. He increases his damage by 1.5 x 10(up to 10 stacks) + (1 AD) and hits all enemies in 1500 units of this champ for true damage.
*To better explain this, what I mean is that there is a 1:1 ratio of Attack damage that is added onto the 1.5 x 10-100. What the 2 x 10-100 means is that if you consume 100 time, that's 10 stacks of 10 time. So the minimum base damage would be 20 + AD, or a maximum of 200 + AD. So if you have an AD of 250 at the point you want to activate this ability, You'll get to swing out a 500 True Damage ult with 10 stacks of time.

I'm currently working on concept idea. After I'm done with finals, I should have it uploaded.

MaZeRuSlege34

4 Weeks Ago

This sounds amazing

ZombieMC

4 Weeks Ago

I really like your idea for the Prince of Freljord. Good job. This is my first review on a champion so sorry if I make a mistake.

Passive: How many stacks do abilities generate? I feel that the passive is to op because of the +30 AD and +45% AS.

Q: Active So if you have 100 stacks of Time you basically having a free Thornmail. How long does the active last? What happens if you upgrade the ability?
Q: Passive Why would you have a ability like this if you passive does the exact same thing?

W: Same with Q, nothing happens if you upgrade ability?

E: Good. How strong is the slow?

R: "He increases his damage by 1.5 x 10 (up to 10 stacks) + (1 AD) and..." How do you gain stacks? So potentially you could have a x1500 multiplier if my calculations are correct. I'm still a bit new to LoL so i don't get what you mean by + (1 AD).

I like your idea and the abilities seem good but will do much better with a bit of editing. I know your not done and I hope you can take my CnC. Hope you finish your champion soon I can't wait to see it when it's done.

The0Final0Boss

4 Weeks Ago

Good review, Zombie. I wrote this at like 2 AM. xD I'll adjust it so that I can show how much generation everything gets and how long certain actives last.

The0Final0Boss

4 Weeks Ago

Now to explain why I chose to do a passive of attack speed: This makes him versatile in multiple ways: One, he could literally stack straight attack damage without much negative impact, but if he's in a pinch, that 1.6 or 1.8 attack speed he would've had is now back at 1.2 or 1.3. Simulatenously, if he were to stack into a tank spec, he could grab maybe one or two attack based items and then stack into armor and MR while having a quick attack. It would make him viable in a couple of fields. What makes him easily taken care of is his lack of distance closure and his lack of AP abilities. He's literally attack based melee. The only thing he really has going for himself to close that gap is his Pressure attack that would be used to slow them a bit so he can catch up and hope he closes enough distance to hit them with his W.

ZombieMC

4 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by The0Final0Boss View Post
Good review, Zombie. I wrote this at like 2 AM. xD I'll adjust it so that I can show how much generation everything gets and how long certain actives last.
Thanks! So does Abel use his "Time" as his Mana or energy? That's really cool!

The0Final0Boss

4 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZombieMC View Post
Thanks! So does Abel use his "Time" as his Mana or energy? That's really cool!
That's the gist of it. Now let's see if I can get more people to think the same as you. :'P

ZombieMC

4 Weeks Ago

Lol I just made a new champion using somewhat the same method of "Time". Maybe check it out sometime and give me a review too please? http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com...7#post45983797