Only One Question About Winter Summoner's Rift

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MurkyMurkMurker

12-21-2011

why isn't baron wearing a santa hat?

AsukaJo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-21-2011

I asked the exact same thing.

Riot Ambassador

Riot Games Ambassador

12-21-2011
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Baron is actually going to be putting on his Santa hat during the Viktor patch! Be sure to take it from him whenever possible, usually after level 13 or so!

-RyuTres
Riot Ambassador

valorking

Recruiter

12-21-2011

trololo Do we get to were it through the buff durration or is that to OP? will people QQ?
i would if i saw a feed ad sona with santa hat i would be oh shyvana

VeggieDealer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-21-2011

woo?

Gbuss

12-21-2011

since Riot has obviously looked at this thread, I wanna know why it's just Christmas that's being celebrated in game.... Where are the other holidays that happen this time of year?

imo... if riot expects to do one holiday ingame, they should do them all this time of year... and not just go, "hey, we at riot celebrate christmas, it's the dominant holiday, screw all others with different faiths"...>.>

SunSurf4

12-21-2011

Oh no, please don't turn lol into hatfortress 2 >.>

HollowAvatar

12-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gbuss View Post
since Riot has obviously looked at this thread, I wanna know why it's just Christmas that's being celebrated in game.... Where are the other holidays that happen this time of year?

imo... if riot expects to do one holiday ingame, they should do them all this time of year... and not just go, "hey, we at riot celebrate christmas, it's the dominant holiday, screw all others with different faiths"...>.>
What is this Christmas? I celebrate the holiday of Snow Down at this time of year, as does all of Valoran.

All holidays appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real holidays, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

Harvester

12-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gbuss View Post

*sigh*
Hasn't it been made clear repeatedly that companies are making things "winter themed" rather than "christmas themed"? Festive maokai rather than christmas tree maokai, the lol holiday season is referred to the "snowdown showdown", did you completely ignore "the harrowing" at the end of October? Plus there are a number of skins associated with holidays:
Union Jack Fiddle, lion dance kog'maw for chinese new year, shamrock malphite could be themed after st. patrick's day or just supposed to be an irish themed skin, Uncle ryze could be related to independence day, cottontail teemo is clearly easter... They do have themes related to other holidays, however some are simply more hyped-up than others, such as snowdown and the harrowing.

Kari Arisu

12-21-2011

Can we get rid of the winter map now, it's blinding me.
Especially when I try to read chat.