Plants vs. Zombies references the JoJ - or the other way around?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WexAndywn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-21-2011

So, I'm playing PvZ on the DS (because I've already beaten the one for PC and my iPod version is bugged), and I unlock Cactus. I look at her (according to the game) almanac page, you know the profile, and it says "She's been seeing an armadillo for a while and it's really starting to work out." Now, everybody remember Biltzcrank's fleshling compatability service? There was a picture of Rammus with a cactus. I immediately thought of this.

os0303

12-23-2011

Really? thats pretty cool...

Rafeo

12-23-2011

Duuuuuuuude, that's epic. Nice find.

WexAndywn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-23-2011

Tossin this out in general to see if anyone else can prove/disprove.

Jaykoboy

12-23-2011

Yeah, I saw that too, but thought it only a coincedence. There may be more than one Armordillo. Maybe she found a friend for Rammus?

-Jaykoboy-

K D Bonez

12-24-2011

Duuuuuude that's epic D= I havn't played PVZ in ages but when I went to check it was there. That defiantly a refrence by LoL to PVZ, as PVZ came out on May 5, 2009 and that JoJ didn't come out till somewhere in 2010

Gamefreak506

12-24-2011

That would be interesting. But if it's true, I wonder when and how those two met since they're both from a different game?

Jamaree

01-03-2012

Don't you just love finding those little snip its?