five tank strat

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sandman1284

07-12-2010

my friends and i tryed 5 tank strat the othr day with rammas, amumu, shen, malphite, and blitzcrank......we all built sunfires and we were able to just pull, stun, knock up, taunt them untill our sunfires killed them......now this strat didnt really work early game.....i think we were down 10 kills but later we ended up winning and commming out with more kills

what are your thougts on what tanks to use.....

what items would you buy

Jamie Fawley

07-12-2010

lose malphite for shaco, shaco has a better early game and then on top of that he gets 2x sunfire cape effect.

Douglas Fork

07-12-2010

Tanks are strong currently, with penetration changes. 5 is overkill for serious play, but you can easily go with 2 or 3 IMO. Especially since dps champions without autoattack (e.g. panth) are increasingly common, making razors not as useful on them.

Redenbacher

07-12-2010

I'd lose Rammus for Nasus, and Malphite for Mordekaiser. I know, Mordekaiser's not a tank - but he's a great pusher, and so is Nasus. Your early-mid game will be much improved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamie the awsome View Post
lose malphite for shaco, shaco has a better early game and then on top of that he gets 2x sunfire cape effect.
If I'm not mistaken, auras no longer stack on Shaco's double since the last patch. Yet I still see sunfire Shacos running around. Also, I see more using weapons with on-hit effects, because those still stack.

shubomber

07-12-2010

I'd swap out Malphite for Alistar. He's good DPS, but Alistar is such a strong pusher (plus his Q stun is almost as good as Malphite's ult) and such a fat HP sponge that he'll help you early game I think.

Naramiel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-12-2010

Stacking tanks can work surprisingly well, since tanks tend to blossom late-game. That being said, I think 5 is excessive: if you're going to have all those taunts, knock-ups, et cetera, why not have a squishier character that can do even more with 4 tanks protecting him?

McRofls

07-12-2010

Put Sivir in there for some pushing win.

Laffymania

07-12-2010

I did a game as Poppy, with Morde, Shen, Nunu, and Mundo

All as tanks with GA rest sunfires. Morde Poppy and nunu all had good early game and we easily destroyed towers. We destroyed them :]

Morde - mid
Nunu & Shen - top
Poppy & Mundo - bot