@riot - fixed ranked leavers and dcers please

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tragic Eyes

Recruiter

12-20-2011

So I have a really big problem with ragequitters and dc'ers in ranked.

It has been suggested that players do not lose elo when someone on their team quits or disconnects, but at the same time, this system can be easily abused to stop elo loss.

But what if we have everyone on the losing team, except the ragequitter/dcer, keep their elo?

Which person in solo queue would "abuse" this system by sacrificing themselves to save the elo of total strangers?
In 5v5 Ranked, where teammates aren't strangers, this still is not a possibility. Riot's new team system prevents this: the leaver's elo loss still affects the entire team's elo.

Tragic Eyes

Recruiter

12-21-2011

can you guys bump if you agree please?
I think that this is more important than people asking which champion to play next, or why someone is "done forever and ever" and quitting LoL for as long as they can control themselves.

EerieElements

12-21-2011

Although your idea is certainly better than the original idea, it is still broken. Imagine a duo que: "Oh no, we're about to lose. It's your turn to dodge, *player a*." Friends would still be capable of abusing the system

Fluffyknowsyou

12-21-2011

Kinda,but then those duo queue abusers would eventually be banned because of their leaving. I like this idea to a point,but it does have the potential to promote bad gameplay. Although it's better than the alternative: Carry HARDER

Tragic Eyes

Recruiter

12-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by EerieElements View Post
Although your idea is certainly better than the original idea, it is still broken. Imagine a duo que: "Oh no, we're about to lose. It's your turn to dodge, *player a*." Friends would still be capable of abusing the system
The idea is that the teammates won't be harmed by a leaver or dcer. There is always a problem with people trolling, intentionally feeding, etc., ranked or not.