Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Looking for strategy.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KazeSougi

12-20-2011

So what kind of strategy do you use when you jungle perfectly. I mean like steal both the enemy junglers buffs 3 or 4 times in a row, constantly gank lanes, never get caught out of position, but... every time you gank... your teammates do nothing, letting the enemy run away and wasting your time. What about when it's towards late game and you initiate a team fight that is 4 v 3, and your team leaves you in a 1 v 3. I'm asking because I've been having a lot of these lately. Is it just bad luck or is their some kind of trick to soloing an entire team by yourself when you can't get any kills or assists?

Luthien Kess

12-20-2011

Work for the global gold advantage. Taking towers, baron, and dragon give everyone on your team gold, so even if they aren't as good, they'll have enough gold to buy more items, so whatever it is that they are doing wrong will be done marginally better.

Everyone plays better if he has 800 more gold than his opponent.

KazeSougi

12-20-2011

I cant push lanes because the lanes never have to go to base because my teammates never pressure them. I swear 9 times out of 10 I am the only reason they get below half health. Then they just sit under tower while my teammates stay back at minion wave and just watch.