Riot should be ashamed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hostile

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2011

Ive never played agame that left part of the game so unattended. Really Riot you cant spend a few hours a week working on 3vs3 balance? Ive never seen a company do this, to me this is unprofessional why make something you dont balance and ignore. Maybe heres a thought more people would play tt if you put some time into it.... Yes im posting it on summoners rift just because NO ONE looks at the tt boards.

Sure they spend hours apon hours making new OP champs that come out basically everyweek, that everyone complains about then gets nerfed. how about spending some of that time fixing whats broken istead of making something thats broken. Hell we dont even have a winter map for tt thats how neglected it is

You make a new mode dominion, you atleast attempted to balance that map yet leave tt in the dust.

Sad part is how 99% of tt players, even though we want alot of changes, just want a normal draft mode the most. This would allow US to balance the map, since you, riot, fail to do.

and i know im going to get flamed by alot of you but tt would actually be an awesome map to play if it was balanced and am almost positive ALOT more people would start playing if it was balanced. Think about it this way normal game in tt is 20mins which is alot easier for people that cant play hour long games. tt is more action packed, i dont get why people want to play a map that is 20minutes of farming then start playing, rather then a game that takes 20minutes.

simpledeath213

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2011

he saying this cause he just got owned prolly :P
theres not much that should be changed.. sure champs are op end game but who isnt?

Hostile

12-20-2011

Quote:
he saying this cause he just got owned prolly :P
theres not much that should be changed.. sure champs are op end game but who isnt?
you dont play 3vs3 otherwise you know what im talking about lol

Dblock87

12-20-2011

i agree with this guy, riot rly doesnt do **** to improve there game, they just keep adding **** n sweeping there dumbass ideas n failures under the carpet, but 14 yr old kids hog over there parents money so riot thinks there doin something good, bunch of morons they need to sell this game to blizzard or something

Ømicron

12-20-2011

I wonder if deleting TT alltogether would count as not ignoring the problem

Rezistance

12-20-2011

Certain champs are OP, then just play those champs. There are proper champions for any situation, so play the ones that will win. I understand there is a legitimate wish to play your style in the game, but that is not always going to mean you win. If it is important that you win or at least perform competitively play the OP champs, and then you should be on a level playing field. Not a perfect solution but it is all you can do. Calling out RIOT for what you see as an imbalance is not really helpful, unless you care to pin down a few possible changes they should be making.
It is easy to say "MAKE CHANGES", but it shows you actually care a bit more if you offer some recommendations.

HlapSlap

12-20-2011

Garagas is ****ing unfair in 3v3.

Played a game where it lasted almost an hour because Master Yi kept luring the superminions into the spawn turret, and when we went to kill the inside turret, Garagas kept body slamming us into the spawn turret.

Eventually we won, but I agree. ****ing back up that spawn laser away from the nexus. It's stupidly close.

Hostile

12-20-2011

Quote:
Certain champs are OP, then just play those champs. There are proper champions for any situation, so play the ones that will win. I understand there is a legitimate wish to play your style in the game, but that is not always going to mean you win. If it is important that you win or at least perform competitively play the OP champs, and then you should be on a level playing field. Not a perfect solution but it is all you can do. Calling out RIOT for what you see as an imbalance is not really helpful, unless you care to pin down a few possible changes they should be making.
It is easy to say "MAKE CHANGES", but it shows you actually care a bit more if you offer some recommendations.
The recommendations are all over the tt boards... Singed is KING in tt, Any decent singed player can single handly carry the whole team. Trust me when i play counters of the "op" champs they get destroyed most times its the fact that i dont always want to play rammus/ryze everyyyy game just to counter trynd that is overpopulating tt. because items cant counter him in tt, you dont get enough gold to be able to do that. (this is more towards random que) and like i said if we had a normal draft 99% of tt players would be so happy, we'd probaly **** our pants out of surprise.

Quote:
I wonder if deleting TT alltogether would count as not ignoring the problem
hell i rather them do that if they are just going to ignore it.

Gbuss

12-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dblock87 View Post
i agree with this guy, riot rly doesnt do **** to improve there game, they just keep adding **** n sweeping there dumbass ideas n failures under the carpet, but 14 yr old kids hog over there parents money so riot thinks there doin something good, bunch of morons they need to sell this game to blizzard or something
Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah.

Thinking Blizzard can do that much better at balancing the old things. I played WOW for over a year, and guess what, there is stuff all over that is old and was unbalanced, or they just had to nerf it into the ground because it was too hard and they just spent more time on the new stuff. (if you can't think of anything, just think of the WOW ui, they can't spend that much time on it so they allow multiple addons to let other people outside of Blizz do their job for them...)

It happens in games, you keep making new things to distract from the old broken things until you make a new game. Take Blizzard for example, they are adding so many new features to WOW in order to just test the waters to see if it is good enough, and then hopefully make it as good as they can when they add it to their "Titan" project. (new mmo that Blizz is making if you didn't know).

Should Riot try and make all aspects of their game balanced and good? Yes. Will they be able to do all of that with all of the different play types that there are? No. Riot would have so much on their plate if they were to make everything balanced. Several champ overhauls, several ui changes, several map changes, etc. Just go look at the ui forum, there are so many things on there that I know the Riot employee that frequents there has said, "I'll add that to our list". This means they are aware of several things they need to do that take time, and it is constantly getting added to, but these things take time for a game as big as it is by now, and they have to see what will give them the biggest payoff in the end for the effort.

As for making new champions, it adds depth to the game, and it gives them more ways to make money. If Riot made no money on this, they wouldn't be able to have as many employees if any to work on this game, and if there is no one there to do that, then the broken stuff will never get fixed. ;P so in a way, the new champs, are making it viable for Riot to hopefully get around to your cries.

Sizmic

12-20-2011

@Gbuss

Perfectly said. :-D