Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Season 1 Team makeup

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JohnTheRussian

07-12-2010

I was looking around for some good team and how they would work well either each other and didn’t find anything so what are some of the best team makeup’s you have ever seen?

One of mine:
Shen (taunt)
Soraka (silence and heals)
Katarina (magic DPS)
Anivia (Magical DPS)
Shaco (Physical / Magic DPS)

This Team shut down my mostly magical based team almost completely between silence and Taunt we couldn't do much.

Keyaithewarrior

07-12-2010

There are much better physical dps carrys that can replace Garen, he has tons of issues, even if you get fed early game.

JohnTheRussian

07-12-2010

Quote:
DopplerForce:
There are much better physical dps carrys that can replace Garen, he has tons of issues, even if you get fed early game.

You are right and i forgot the actual team makeup, Garen was actually Anivia. she got feed early and really did a number on us.