Seriously RIOT. Invest money in getting a new client.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CupcakeTrap

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-21-2011

And while we're at it, stop auto-requeuing people.

Aegis8

12-21-2011

Bump for the betterment of technology.

Illegal Danish

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-21-2011

this thread needs to be bumped forever till a new client is released

antinatree

12-21-2011

this is what you must do

GemiKinght

12-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by smilefase View Post
The client is known as a complete and utter joke in many different gaming communities. I also know so many people who were instantly turned away from the game as soon as they fired up the client. Also, many people are comparing the level of buggines in this client to that of Fallout: New vegas. It would NOT be a loss of revenue for little gain, it would be a slight loss of revenue for huge gains, mostly getting a larger playerbase who instantly stopped playing due to this client and turn their client from a total joke to at least usable.

0/10.
Your point will stand if Riot does something
Until then, I'm still right

Olek Skilgannon

12-21-2011

why the league of legends client is bad

ITS IN DEBUG MODE

The LoL client is the Adobe Air Debug Launcher.

GoSKINS

12-21-2011

bump, this should be their primary focus. we dont need more champs.

Somohexual

12-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerivalara View Post
The people that make these threads and upvote them really have no idea how much of a pain in the ass it is to change work that has already been implemented.

Is it a problem with LoL? Yes. Is it easily fixed? HELL NO. The client hooks into much of the architecture of various systems. What you think is a small change is actually a VERY LARGE CHANGE. Consequently, it's one of the things about LoL that is least likely to change in the short OR long term.
So it's healthy for the game to ignore the fact that its foundation is a complete piece of garbage and just constantly add more champions, features, and client traffic?

"Building my house on the edge of a cliff over a major fault line may not have been the best idea, but I can't move now! I already started building! It'll be fine though, I can just add on a bunch of extra stories and extend all the walls so my house will at least looks nice when I die horribly in an earthquake. : D"

Mynt

12-21-2011

If you're going to rip on Blizzard's game, with Blizzard's UI, you might as well copy Blizzard's lobby as well.

mchotdog

12-21-2011

yup hate the client... don't get why i need to login and when i start a game, the login client has to close then start up the game and when the game ends, the client has to be restarted.