Sounds like a good plan and Riot should implement it?

Yes 6 75.00%
No 1 12.50%
Maybe with some tweeks 1 12.50%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Tired of Trolls or AFKers in Ranked Queue?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

l2adia

01-28-2012

So I got this brill idea after getting troll one after another in ranked solo queue:

At the moment, the game punishes anyone who dodges out of ranked select, but what if u have a troll or straight up afk member? I suggest Riot implementing a Kick Vote system.

Here's how it works: if you solo or duo queue and find a troll or afk member, just have a chat command like /votekick "summoner name" and everyone on the team votes on it, yes or no, needs 3 votes and the troll/afker is gone. Deduct rating from those people instead of the people who Want to play ranked but have to dodge an inevitable losing game because of a 4v5. That way trolls can stay trolls until they want to really contribute to the game.

just my opinion and suggestion for Riot to help out the gamers who are tired of bad match ups.

Frankencow

01-29-2012

This idea has been talked about in here before, and I think it is good. What it comes down to is, RIOT doesn't trust their gamer base to be responsible with this function. Since they believe it will be abused, they won't implement it (ignoring the certain good that would come, to avoid the potential for abuse). Reminds you of another establishment that takes away good freedoms because a minority has learned to abuse them (the government)? I just had to dodge a game due to a troll poppy. Yesterday, I had a troll Evelyn jungle. I played anyway and of course lost. I re-queue, what do you know, same troll. The matchmaking in this game is horrendous. Functions like these should be implemented. RIOT needs to improve the matchmaking or they will continue to lose gamers like me. It's been real RIOT, I'm off to better things.

l2adia

01-29-2012

honestly, the whole system is set to keep players below in rating. Here's the simplicity: Losses usually equate to losing 19 rating, while wins only get 16, so no matter what, the net movement is -3. That means ure gonna have to have pure straight wins to ever climb the ranked ladder. which is dam near impossible at the moment because there's just too many trolls and pure bads on ranked matchmaking.

And anyways, Riot wants to enforce the summoner's code, yet they dont give us any chance to get rid of bad and trolls in game, thus anyone good is forced to stay stuck in ELO hell. which isnt really elo hell, its just being trolled hell.