Showcase For Unusual Builds

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

McRofls

07-12-2010

'Tank' Annie can be pretty ridiculous if her team still has some solid damage. She can still pump out decent damage, but AOE stun Tibbers + follow up stuns wins teamfights.

Markcf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-12-2010

I had actually thought about Tank annie the other day. It kind of makes sense. She has a shield to reduce damage, a stun, fairly high base damage, and a giant bear... Why not? I'll try that soon (and record it)

Finnished video: http://www.livestream.com/uberdude4/...edium=ui-thumb

I played bad, I'm not great at annie, haven't played her in a while, but the build didn't seem to bad, it was a hybrid. I started with rod of ages, then went to rylai's scepter, then boots (should have gotten those second, oops), I was going for a guardian, but I didn't get it.

VoiceofTreason

07-12-2010

I played a mean dps janna, had crazy map control as well with boots of mobility. I also have played against 2-3 really good ones. A good Janna easily gets wins for her efforts.

I also have played many games as ap/cd yi. Believe it or not you can start faceroll farming/neutral killing a lot sooner than a dps yi, because if he goes lifesteal he cant come out of taking on a dragon with full hp like an ap yi can early. If he doesnt do lifesteal... then forget farming as much as ap/cd yi. Also you die so much less with ap/cd yi and can actually be a team player. DPS yi has to set back in a team fight and let 1-2 people die before he comes in with a blurred sword. AP yi is also not slowed as much with armor stacking. I had the chance to an honest (both full hp/mana/cds) 1v1 on a dps/lifesteal yi and barely, barely lost (less than 2 bars :/)

And notice I said ap/cd, you have to get close to 40% cd reduc to spam for lich procs effectively to put out those dps. It is really easy for me to get 400+ ap with yi every game. My favorite ap yi moment was meditating thru a fed kat ulti and healing to full hp and killing her.

And lastly I have played many a poppy (my main) variation including an ap deathfire pop and crit pop.

AP deathfire poppy-An ulti, then lich proc hit/deathfire shot(30%hp + 3.5% per 100 ap X 40% ulti damage mod=51.8% at 200 ap) dev blow lich proc combo (200ap damage+8% max hp+bonus damage) will take anyone to 1/3 hp and a 3 sec CD dev blow Q to finish them if they havent ran already. Her ap ratios suck (only an extra 240 damage with 200 ap from a wall hit and dev blow combo without lich) but the utility with lichbane and deathfire with her low cds and ulti synergize like peas and carrots and the extra mana from ap items and easy golem buffs solve her mana problems.

Crit poppy, with stacking early avarice blades, is an awesome way for poppy to mount her gold problem into submission while still focusing on her role; anti-carry.

BlackRampage

07-12-2010

Dual Zeals + Youmuu + Enrage + Cannibalism = The hidden truth of Sion.

Tactical Advant

07-12-2010

AD/AS Heimer

molsch45

07-12-2010

on a 5man team, i was panth, had an amumu tank that was falling apart, mid game i dump all of my dps gear and picked up aegis, force of nature, banshee's, sunfire cape, and guardian angel...needless to say it threw the other team way off balance, because i started to initiate and they would focus fire me and only get me to 50% ish, in the mean time my time went on the offensive, our team's ezreal got up to 700 AP and we eventually won after a 70 minute game...it felt pretty epic turning a glass cannon into a resist monster, especially because it blind sided the other team

Kynareth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-12-2010

Tiamat spam nidalee with a sheen, Cougar -> Takedown.

concedes

07-12-2010

I have a friend who pretty much always carries and puts up crazy numbers with DPS Taric. He goes mid with it, too.

Mrtakeiteasy

07-12-2010

Tank + CDR Zilean

Always get your ult up, and you tank so you don't die and have to waste it on yourself.

xahhfink6

07-12-2010

I have over 70 wins under my belt with AP Tristana, I started the tankplank movement, I jungle with alistar, and I played support olaf before locket was nerfed.

...I'll consider making some video guides, I can definetely do the alistar one, but idk if this idea will really hold up to doing much