Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Definition of League of Legends Champion Skin Types

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TaintedPixi

10-14-2012

Why haven't you guys finished the ninja team yet. I'm really looking forward to it and also finishing the hospital ward team.

Kryptic Days

10-14-2012

what are harrowing skins going to be this year

PsychoBum97

10-15-2012

so what kinda skin is CHampion Riven?

Yavin4

10-15-2012

Quote:
Moneypenny:

Limited Edition Skins

Limited Edition skins are only available for a limited time, after which they will not be available for purchase again in the future. These skins include ALL holiday skins released before December 2011. These include skins like Kitty Kat Katarina, Ice Toboggan Corki, and Snow Bunny Nidalee.

Just a doubt: Why Garena can make limited editions skins available again for the Asian players?

BloodZero

10-15-2012

I'd just like to suggest a nyan cat themed rengar skin who has rainbows fly out behind him as he leaps and his roar is an explosion of sprinkles and his stealth and q color him in rainbow camo or rainbow dagger/claw

Dyñamic

10-15-2012

can they remake vlad legendary skin? or revamp it, i feel ripped off...

F1nr0d

10-16-2012

im banned for nothing

Walter C Dornez

10-17-2012

Quote:
Moneypenny:
Summoners!

Legacy Skins

Legacy Skins are skins that are only available for a limited amount of time upon release, after which they will become unavailable for purchase and be placed into our Legacy Vault. Some, but not necessarily all, Legacy Skins will be re-released from the Vault for limited runs in the League of Legends Store. Again, we will always announce in advance when we plan to re-release any of these skins. Current Legacy Skins include the Snowdown Showdown 2011 collection and the 21 classic skins that were retired in November.

Where can we see the announcement of the skins to be released. I would like nottingham ezreal

zeb4

10-17-2012

thanks!

Cerami

Senior Recruiter

10-18-2012

Am I the only one who thinks Riot is being silly with the whole Legacy thing? They go out of their way to make a point of bringing back "really awesome skins you can't get anymore", but leave out the best ones, like King Rammus and Haunting Nocturne. What makes those skins any different than Festive Maokai?