Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Definition of League of Legends Champion Skin Types

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ALEXKOND

08-29-2012

So no silent night sona for me D:

Cork Plugger

08-29-2012

kk

Cork Plugger

08-29-2012

right?

Aca KraLj99

08-30-2012

Cool

whitecat52

08-30-2012

will you be doing snow bunny nidale this year? i would buy it if avaliable.

YayDyslxeia

08-30-2012

awesome

lCrackers

Recruiter

08-30-2012

Raysha Tetra

Senior Recruiter

08-30-2012

I've read through several pages of this, but as I'm new to the topic, I skipped about 30 pages... However, I did not see an answer to the question I have. Several of the limited edition skins are just that and retired, which I can appreciate, but for new players who see them and want a chance at them, is there ever going to be a possible limited re-release?

Also, if they do not do an actual re-release of these skins or the like, what are the chances similar but new or updated skin-types be released? I know that I joined after the sale on Kitty Kat Katarina had closed or I would have loved to get that, for example. So is there a possibility that another form or version of that particular skin style ever be available?

Guardian of Void

08-31-2012

no! don't make skins that giving you some battle effects! its decreasing this game quality!

CARAILLY

09-01-2012

IM SO UPSET :'( i wanted kitty kat kat so bad :'( i didnt play then tho no fair :P :'(