Definition of League of Legends Champion Skin Types

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jovant400

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

jovant400

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Chase Dotters

06-06-2012

i want kitty kat katarina and red card katarina...please riot ): hhuhuhuhuuh i've been waiting for a year >.<!

KillerGEC

06-07-2012

Thank you!!

kehelin

Senior Recruiter

06-07-2012

wow.. didnt know this before ty

Trevor1178

06-07-2012

Thanks for the clarification!

ViVa12

06-08-2012

Cooool

Ciririca Farms

06-08-2012

Hello Riot Games mesnsagem'm sending this to give a suggestion of champion I still do not have in mind a name for it the more it will be a normal man, dressed in his ragadas ultmate Cho'Gath will be like when he kills the enemy with their ult it will grow and Transforming into a werewolf he is a buff skill which will give him another atack speed and movement skill he will take a leap into the enemy as your passive Fiora will be like the Nocturne after 10 attacks he will give a attack area, another skill he will howl and who is around to take anger turned into fear when its full werewolf attack increases attention required by Riot Games

Kith NYC

06-08-2012

Thats bad thats it not possible to release the limited ones im pretty new too league i been playing for about 2 months now and made to lvl 30 i didnt rlly know about the old skins so yea but the legacy skins i will be looking foward to them in the future

qwerty1000

Recruiter

06-08-2012

hey riot was just woundering if i could get 18 rp for a skin please could you do this thanks