Definition of League of Legends Champion Skin Types

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tryagank

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-03-2012

ppppp

DemonStrke

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-04-2012

I have a doubt, i have the Frankestein Annie, this skin will be available again, right? in that case is a legacy one.

Harimas

05-05-2012

i see

KillSkreeN

05-05-2012

good information - thanks

Crazedloner

05-07-2012

So if you buy a skin and it gets retired do you get to keep it or are refunded the cost?

DragonsEyeG

05-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moneypenny View Post
Summoners!

Limited Edition Skins

Limited Edition skins are only available for a limited time, after which they will not be available for purchase again in the future. These skins include ALL holiday skins released before December 2011. These include skins like Kitty Kat Katarina, Ice Toboggan Corki, and Snow Bunny Nidalee.

Limited Edition also includes skins tied to special events such as PAX Jax, Riot Squad Singed, etc. The availability of future Limited Edition skins will be on a case-by-case basis depending on the event. For example, some will only be available for attendees of an event and some will be available to purchase in the Store for a limited time. These particular skins will no longer be available for purchase after they are retired.
This is dumb, Skins for the holidays should b available for all, no just if your playing during that 2 week period, they should be re released each year. plain and simple.

DirtySpr33

Recruiter

05-07-2012

Thanks! This is really actually helpful XD

dashstorms

05-08-2012

i have one question?
if you already have the skin can you use it

pps WHALEHUMPER

05-08-2012

lol

best2049

05-08-2012

me