Definition of League of Legends Champion Skin Types

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

yuri171666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-30-2012

Gostei gostei, interessante.

Call Me 7even

05-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorMcPain View Post
Are you thick? It said limited, I want limited. How is that so hard to understand?!

I don't understand why Riot feels the need to cheat money out of people, I would have probably bought the skins anyway. I just feel like I've been fooled. And this type of miscommunication is happening so frequently it's hard for me to believe it's not deliberate. Especially since they don't even offer to patch up their major ****ups, preferring to stay silent and ignore all those customers who've been screwed over. I was so pissed off when they changed the voice acting for my Vlad skin, I've been asking for an explanation for months and I've been ignored for months. Noone treats a customer like this. Noone.

Thanks Riot.
meh meh meh i want limited, dude a skin is a skin hell legendary skins r always available AND THEY COST MORE its not even like u spent alot on them so quit being a child because another kid has the same toy as u, or being a 17 year old girl at prom whos depressed that someone wore "her dress". grow up dude its a free game with great service and a great community and u wanna nitpick? ppl like u r undeserving of the great things riot gives us in the 1st place

xBloodxwolfx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-01-2012

lol

xBloodxwolfx

05-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7evendust View Post
meh meh meh i want limited, dude a skin is a skin hell legendary skins r always available AND THEY COST MORE its not even like u spent alot on them so quit being a child because another kid has the same toy as u, or being a 17 year old girl at prom whos depressed that someone wore "her dress". grow up dude its a free game with great service and a great community and u wanna nitpick? ppl like u r undeserving of the great things riot gives us in the 1st place
lol^^^

DyNmItE

05-01-2012

Omg thats is a nice notice!!!

PimpDeLaSwag

Recruiter

05-02-2012

interesting

Duncan Douglas

05-02-2012

Thank you for telling us

Redong

05-03-2012

nice to know that info.. thanks

Huntress BR

05-03-2012

suggestion for skin pantheon
by:HuntressBR

Code54

05-03-2012

I'm new to LOL. Yesterday I was in a game and not doing so well when another player said to me "You're not doing so well for someone with a skin" (I was playing Jade Wukong). This would of been a great observation if skins were earned not bought. It would be great to create some skins that you can only earn by achievents. You would still have to buy them with IP or RP but once you get those achievements completed you have access to those skins. there are many achievements you can chose from. 20 Kills in a game. A win in every map. 250,000 or even more damage in a game the list is endless. How about it Riot? I love new skins. By the way...wow what a great game.