Definition of League of Legends Champion Skin Types

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Legendary41

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-16-2012

Very İnteresting

Praetor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-16-2012

I want to rail against Riot here, and yes they deserve it for this, but business decisions are just that: done for business purposes. It is a shame that many companies often hide behind this as their motive for many practices their customers dislike.

AmethystIsland

04-16-2012

Brand needs a Firelord skin from Avatar: The Last Airbender or Legend of Korra. Wukong needs a Jedi or Sith skin because his staff is just dieing to turn into a double-bladed lightsaber. And Renekton needs a doctor lizard man skin from the original Spiderman.

The Ground

04-16-2012

Attention Riot team. I have soemthing to bring to your attention if it hasn't already.

Out of the "DOTA" style games I have played, I would say that LoL is one of the most balanced and well presented.

If no one knows yet I would like to bring up certain Legdendary Skins in the store. Namely the older ones.

Alien Invader Heimerdinger. The Magnificent Twisted Fate. Annie in Wonderland. Firefighter Tristiana. Red Baron Corki.

These are the older skins and basically have slight model changes and some different particle effects but lack the changes in their sound effects and/or lines that some of the newer skins have.

We have cheaper skins for 975 that have both the slight model change and the recolor of thier spells that these older skins have already. I think these older legendary skins need an update of thier own or need to have their prices reduced to better reflect the current standard that a Legendary skin currently seems to have.

I have the Alien Invader Heimerdinger skin and I was kind of sad that he didn't have any witty alien quotes to go with him.

Legacy Arg

04-16-2012

Wow, good, very good.

Toasterboi

04-16-2012

laa.aaaaa

lll1UPlllKzD

04-16-2012

hunnnnnnnn

MyLilDeathPony

04-17-2012

Maybe a clarification on Legendary Skins? And maybe think about a Caitlyn legendary skin. Yeah...I'd buy that...

Unloq

04-18-2012

thanks for posting this really helps.

Shadiallan

04-18-2012

guys a skin for renekton would be nice ty