Definition of League of Legends Champion Skin Types

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ender Alpha

04-08-2012

the people demand an unvaulting of urf ww

o Salsa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-09-2012

Riot Singed had a longer lifespan than Riot Nasus (showing up after only one event), therefore, some of us hadn't got the chance to acquire it then, when will the latter make a come back?

Kanajos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-09-2012

Thanks that answered must of my questions .

Kemando

04-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moneypenny View Post

Legacy Skins

Legacy Skins are skins that are only available for a limited amount of time upon release, after which they will become unavailable for purchase and be placed into our Legacy Vault. Some, but not necessarily all, Legacy Skins will be re-released from the Vault for limited runs in the League of Legends Store. Again, we will always announce in advance when we plan to re-release any of these skins. Current Legacy Skins include the Snowdown Showdown 2011 collection and the 21 classic skins that were retired in November.

Moving forward, all holiday skins will be Legacy Skins, but those prior to Snowdown Showdown 2011 are Limited Edition Skins and won’t be making a comeback in the Store.

You say ALL holiday skins will be legacy... Why isn't Valentines Vayne, Battle Bunny Riven, or Fisherman Fizz? Clearly they are holiday skins for April Fools, Valentines Day and Easter... Yet they aren't Legacy, same with those other 3 skins for Talon, Sona and whatnot...?

Kemando

04-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by o Salsa View Post
Riot Singed had a longer lifespan than Riot Nasus (showing up after only one event), therefore, some of us hadn't got the chance to acquire it then, when will the latter make a come back?
Obviously never.

Taday

04-10-2012

To Riot Type Peoples : for new players who haven't had the chance of buying the skin are you going to make another group for them and release some content that was from beta or early LoL ? Seeing how LoL grew From what it was 2 years ago I'm sure Players would love to see old Beta or shortly after Beta content available for a short time.

Fasolito

04-10-2012

ajksdhjkashd

Kemando

04-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taday View Post
To Riot Type Peoples : for new players who haven't had the chance of buying the skin are you going to make another group for them and release some content that was from beta or early LoL ? Seeing how LoL grew From what it was 2 years ago I'm sure Players would love to see old Beta or shortly after Beta content available for a short time.
thats the point, they want to reward people who started playing really early on, as opposed to when the game went viral a year or so ago.

CuddleBunneh

04-11-2012

:C really i missed a kitty kat and a bunny nadalee before i started playing LoL

i think i just died inside

X1on

Recruiter

04-12-2012

Good