Definition of League of Legends Champion Skin Types

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iambottttt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-23-2012

I see, well thanks

SkippyTheYordle

03-23-2012

Question. Ezreals Pulse fire skin. will that ever be available to purchase?

Crucibal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-23-2012

I want to know what your definition of Legendary Skin is....cause some of the current, are terrible.
For example the legendary skin for Twisted Fate....garbage.
I was under the impression that legendary skins had new voice overs, like Gentlemen Chogath or spell effects like Vlad or Tryn, those are pretty good skins.
Then there are skins that should be legendary that aren't!! Like Hyena Warwick or Battlecast Urgot.

I just don't grasp what Riot considers legendary anymore...

Crucibal

03-24-2012

bump

Sub Zero ff

03-24-2012

thanks this was really helpful

Astrotype

03-25-2012

Interesting.

Driphus

03-25-2012

Just a little confused here. I reviewed the forum thread where the All-Star skins were on sale but I don't think it was clarified that well what type of skins they are and I'm not sure if they're considered holiday skins either. Are these are legacy or legendary skins? I would really be interested in Red Card Kat, considering Kitty Kat is no longer available.

Lucifer Infectus

03-31-2012

i literally have 482 RP, which is FIVE RP away from ever getting anything on sale!!!! I promise if i can get just five more i will spend it wisely. PLEASE! Its been killing me that i cant get all these awesome skins that go on sale even though im RIGHT THERE

Vexas

04-02-2012

victor chun

04-07-2012

Thanks for the clarifications.