Definition of League of Legends Champion Skin Types

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JasonHeyward

02-27-2012

F a g s thats all the tribuanal is they rape the s h i t out of your a s s holes every single time you play this stupid f u c k i n g game plz stop playing

Nafglar

02-27-2012

Just wanted to say,vlad marquis skin looks very small in game
Hope riot can fix that

Panda Equals Ftw

02-27-2012

Kind of lame I can't 'buy' any skin that I want, but I guess that's the way it goes. I wish I had been playing Kat more when the Kitty Kat skin was out--it's definitely one I want the most. But alas, it's impossible for me to ever have. QQ.

BBznLb

02-28-2012

I hope they release a few new Riven skins ...theres alot of champs that need new skins and some that have way too many lol....

firecroch41

02-28-2012

i see now thanks.

Wesilii

02-28-2012

I wish they'd do limited re-releases of Limited Skins. Maybe just for a few days or something on a special occasion. So that way people who a) missed them first time around b) weren't even playing first time around can get them.

Arcanewarrior

02-28-2012

so valentines vayne is safe?

Rekka777

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-28-2012

The ONLY skin I want is Kitty Katarina ;_; I would pay 1000 RP for that thing, or more if necessary. So it is literally impossible to ever receive this skin, ever again? <=o

Jayeto

02-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot Ambassador View Post
The Legacy category was designed to be clear about the future of these skins. Many players have asked for past Holiday skins to come back to the store. However, when they were released we announced that they were only available for a limited amount of time. We will not release these old skins because players bought them with the understanding that they will not be appear again.

However, moving forward all new Holiday skins will fit in the Legacy category. This means that they may indeed appear in the store again in the future for purchase.

Limited Edition skins will not be turned into Legacy Skins. When they were released in the store we made it clear that they would not be available again in the future. Our player's have made it clear that this is important to them and helps those skins feel special.

All Legacy Skins will be labeled from the start as such. Keep in mind, this means the current Snowdown Holiday skins are considered Legacy skins and may appear in the store again in the future.

RoreBAWW
Riot Ambassador
sooooo your saying you dont like money? b/c lets be honest here why release a holiday skin once and never do it again? i can understand pax stuff yea you have to fly out to that to get it. but holiday skins SHOULD be released every holiday fitting to it (I.E. christmas and halloween). but like i said riot just doesnt like money *shrug*

btw if you wanted to which i think even people that already own the skin would see it ok with release old holiday skins a bit higher in price since "hey these where "Limited Time Only" skins that we are releasing again for you" for example skins are 975.... make the old holiday skins 1075 or somthing of that nature. a price that is good for the community and good for you aswell.

food for thought

Jayeto

02-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rekka777 View Post
The ONLY skin I want is Kitty Katarina ;_; I would pay 1000 RP for that thing, or more if necessary. So it is literally impossible to ever receive this skin, ever again? <=o
SEE BOOM LOOK RIGHT THERE!! here is your proof people are willing (key word: WILLING) to pay extra money for holiday skins they couldnt get for personal reasons