Definition of League of Legends Champion Skin Types

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

6 Templar 9

02-04-2012

sharkovg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2012

good news

AFKpker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2012

thanks, i cant wait for those skins

YzHzP

02-04-2012

Thanks for telling us.But How about the black Alistar?I really want to purchase it.

TheFunbringer

02-04-2012

Still no info about fiddle?

inFamousO

02-05-2012

hmm nice

Abigaililix

Recruiter

02-05-2012

lol

Broey Bropez

02-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makarath View Post
Intesresting. So you want to acknowledge and be acknowledged by random strangers online, that you never saw and probably will never see, for starting playing a MMO before others or attending to an event that most people inside and outside the US couldn't possibly attend to (no one in their right mind would travel across the country or come from overseas just to get a PAX Sivir skin, for example. That would be just insane, even if the person got the money to burn) and say that this is one of the reasons you continue playing, am I correct?
I'm sorry if my words sounds harsh and by no means I intend to offend you or anyone else, but the need for this kind of attention, as I stated before, denotes some deep personal issues.
First- Yes. Acknowledgment among ones peers in any setting is something most people crave.Just because I may never meet them doesn't change the fact that we are interacting now. I have the freedom to add them to my friends list and interact with them further. So yes, I like be acknowledged by people. I am sure you feel good when you are playing well and your teammate's let you know. Even if its a simple "gj" you are happy about it. So don't sit there trying to belittle any amount of enjoyment I take from my experiences.

Second- I never said that this was the reason I kept playing. I play cause its fun and I enjoy this chance to be social with some friends I don't see ( Or can't see, as some of them are out of state or country and I have met them through LoL) often via Skype and LoL.

Third- No matter the intent I have been offended. I never once stated a need for attention. Attention and acknowledgment are two separate things. A small nod at your skill, a passing comment about your favorite skin, hell even a simple "GG". These are all acknowledgments of skill, of choice, or over all sportsmanship in game.

In conclusion, if everyone were to think as you do about in game interaction we would have a poor online community indeed. To be honest, I am unsure you know how your words came across as most MMO's would be quite drab played in the way you apparently play them: apathetically.

TioAka

02-06-2012

50% OFF nightblade irelia please .

Alexavier

02-08-2012

Epik