Definition of League of Legends Champion Skin Types

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ruthless Sophie

01-11-2012

Definition of League of Legend skin types by players: Anything that isn't a recolor. If you guys ever release another recolor I will personally fly to your office and poop in your coffee maker. Kthxbai.

IIREDTEAMII

01-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moneypenny View Post

Limited Edition also includes skins tied to special events such as PAX Jax, Riot Squad Singed, etc. The availability of future Limited Edition skins will be on a case-by-case basis depending on the event. For example, some will only be available for attendees of an event and some will be available to purchase in the Store for a limited time. These particular skins will no longer be available for purchase after they are retired.
you snooze you lose

Anaisu

01-12-2012

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO KITTY KATARINA!!!!!!! *shot*

T^T.......

IanAndersonLOL

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moneypenny View Post
Summoners!

Moving forward, all holiday skins will be Legacy Skins, but those prior to Snowdown Showdown 2011 are Limited Edition Skins and won’t be making a comeback in the Store.
So i'll never get Kitty Cat Katarina? :[

what about other limited edition skins, like for this summer olympics?

Summon1R

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-13-2012

hmmmmmmmmmmmm

ZAPDOS21

Recruiter

01-13-2012

Thanks

DizzyMane

01-13-2012

I would LOVE YALL FOREVER!!! if yal re-released the Shamrock Malphite even if just for a day (of course I would want to be free that day lmbo) I wanted it really bad that week it was retired but hadn't had enough IP to buy malphite then.. now it is too late.

Gondörith

01-13-2012

Thanks for the info

Altxel

Recruiter

01-14-2012

I didn't saw haunting nocturne there... So I hope you guys put it again? lol. I was going to get that skin but I got my RP one day late...

violatore

Recruiter

01-14-2012

awesome