Definition of League of Legends Champion Skin Types

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Oznap

12-26-2011

Now that it has been confirmed that Snowdown 2011 Hoilday skins are legacy and not limited any chance I can get a refund on an skin I purchased.

I feel that the confusion about this issue should be adressed similar to when you said Viking Tryn was limited. In this case you said they were Legacy but there was not clear definition to what Legacy was except that of the Legacy 21 skins thingy.

1FatPanda

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-27-2011

wtf? the xmas skins will be rebuyable?? **** THAT

MrDieTwiceº

Recruiter

12-27-2011

Oh Thanks.

RObhi3

12-27-2011

hmmm

Chagrinn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-27-2011

Looks like most people do not agree with this, Riot, you should make 'em limited just as each and every holiday skin before it.

Noviate

12-27-2011

Yea, this is HUGELY inconsistent. I want a refund on my snowdown showdown skin because RIOT came up with the legacy category AFTER releasing the skins. I think a lot of people are going to stop buying limited edition skins in general because HEY! you can later on make a post saying its legacy and not limited edition anymore

chorma

12-27-2011

speaking about skins whats with rocketeer tristana can i have it please???

ShadowX101

12-27-2011

Since this is a thread about skin types, I'm going to ask a question I've had for awhile: What qualifies a skin to be in the "Legendary" catogory? I understand skins like Gentleman Cho'gath and Bloodlord Vlad being legendary, but from the gameplay videos I've watched there doesn't seem to be much change in The Magnificent Twisted Fate.

Para

12-27-2011

All-Star Akali T_T

Nosef

12-27-2011

Rocket science.

Am disappoint the 2011 halloween skins aren't included in the arbitrary cutoff...