Definition of League of Legends Champion Skin Types

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

meanthestar

12-23-2011

Sad i dont get free 6000 rp while a friend of mine who didn't buy rp at all get it

Thiuqi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icebender View Post
These holiday skins were literally like trophies of those players to show off the experience they have had playing LoL, but now it's just.... it's just... nothing anymore. [...] Customer satisfaction dropped well below for me as I was looking forward to these holiday skins since the beginning of this year - because they're supposed to be limited edition epic awesomeness as the previous holiday skins.

Now what? Now.. I have nothing to look forward to next year. And THAT will make me and will sure make a lot of other people leave this game.

My reason in typing this out in hoping you'd read this? Fix this problem ASAP before it's too late.
[Note: Quote slightly modified to be more concise for my post]

I would like to reiterate this point. A lot of people are unhappy about this decision, Riot. It truly takes away something that they found very special in League of Legends -- a unique and limited-edition skin that not just everyone and their brother could buy; something that only the Summoners who have been playing your game during this time can have. Two years from now, I want to be able to say with my limited-edition skin: "Yep! I was playing League of Legends two years ago! ", but I don't see that being possible anymore.

I have faith in Riot, though. They will do what will make their customers happy rather than what will get them the immediate money. I understand that, after this Announcement, it is probably too late for you to do anything about this year's Snowdown Showdown (as sad as that fact is...). However, can you please assure us that there will be other opportunities for Summoners to purchase new limited-edition skins? Perhaps next year's Snowdown Showdown? It would make a lot of Summoners very happy to know that limited-edition skins are not just a thing of the past.

IS1499b7451e02f41f2e03d

12-23-2011

Well, that seals the door to Kitty Kata shut.
Meanwhile something like Mistletoe LeBlanc will occasionally be available again.

Can you say ****ing unfair??

Sahrl

12-23-2011

I really wish they would make the previous holiday skins available. Having just joined LOL recently I would love to be able to purchase Reindeer Kog Maw for example. If this years holiday skins may be available in the future why not rerelease last years holiday skins for a limited time during christmas. I would like to partake in the holiday with some of my favorite champions as well

Busty Demoness

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-23-2011

SO glad I have my Kitty Katarina from last year.

TheBombshock

12-23-2011

Way to give into whiney collectors Riot. I was willing to sped my money on some of the old skins, but never will I get to. It's not like you'd be releasing them all of the time, but come on? This is just silly.

BlueMoon3000

12-23-2011

yoooo!!! let's play?!

hurry stickitin

12-24-2011

Thanks for clarifying.Its time I buy some new skins

N0Tbrandon

12-24-2011

thsnksd

Pack0fRagingNunz

12-24-2011

Awesome!!!!