Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Definition of League of Legends Champion Skin Types

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lucifica

11-06-2012

Please Create a Bejeweled peacock Anivia <3 she is due for a new skin with multi-color particles effects with golden feather "Q" something like that.

drathon

11-07-2012

this be makeing alot more sense

Support Chen

11-07-2012

Hmm I wish i had money for Limited Skins >.>

xXWolfhatredXx

11-09-2012

ok,that's all cool,but i gotta question,why the hell aren't you lowering prices on skins as you did before like theres a lot 520rp skins but much more 985(or w/e) skins and why for the name of holy spirit and all others aren't you realising champs with 2 skins instead of one which to be honest most of skins sucks,i do not wish to criticise or be a ******bag im just looking form artistic angle since it is my profession,lord darius is so-so,soulreaver draven is ok,but deathly blossom elise? wtf? and dark valkyrie diana? i mean cmon guys even some skins that cost 390 rp are way better,you are taking money on new champ skins for nothing,pulsefire ez is good,i can see a lot effort and a lot ajustment but still waaaaay too much expensive for what it gives,please reconsider your pricing and have a word with your skin creators...lifeforge darius? lol you gotta be kidding me...you have perfect ideas for skins just bad champions for it,im not saying,animations are far out of this age,revolutionar and awesome,but you pick bad champs for them. and pentakill should have one more guitarist like old school thrash band overkill, pentakill/overkill,how does it sound? i hope this is shared oppinion,if not i keep it to my self not opressing anyone just saying what i think. you are doing hard and awesome work and i love it but you are focusing it on wrong champs,what about draven? he deserves new skin,diana needs better one,elise? i don't even wanna say how desperate she is for better skin,aswell as kha zix,i mean cmon rengar(predator) and kha zix which should be alien is a goddamn digimon,wtf is that? AND WHEN THE HELL IS ZED COMING OUT?! all in all i luv ya riot and plz take moment to think about what i said and tell me if i am wrong or right. best regards!

SmengIng

11-10-2012

Thanks for telling... now it all make sense xD

Scottieknows213

11-10-2012

Hello i am an angry man that has a very angry problem.. i want a new volibear skin and their has yet to be one in a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time. as you may be aware my patience is running thin and so i offer any riot member willing to make volibear skin my body as i am SEXY.. so take up this one time offer. K thanks BYE

JRob308

11-13-2012

Very cool, love showing off with my fancy skins.

St3alth4

11-13-2012

wow thanks

ZORPHE

11-13-2012

Sweet.

SWEATPVNTS

11-13-2012

Thanks