Definition of League of Legends Champion Skin Types

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DoctorMcPain

12-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot Ambassador View Post
I can see why you would be frustrated. Again, I would just want to re-iterate that if you feel unsatisfied with your Snowdown 2011 purchase in light of this news you are free to contact Player Support and they would be happy to assist you.
Assist me how? I asked for my 'one time refund' already, and what in case that's possible? Can I ask for my last 5 skins to be refunded because Riot has ignored all requests related to 'em?

I don't want a refund, I just want communication from Riot. I want to know why those threads haven't been answered. I want to know why you did this and that and why you did ignore very simple requests. I don't buy the 'we've been working on stuff' excuse, months and months have passed and communication doesn't take much time.

I can't believe Riot finds it acceptable to completely ignore requests made by customers. It's just absurd. You can't do that if you want to have customers who buy the stuff you put in the store. You have to answer. I'm not saying you have to satisfy every single request, but you *have* to communicate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinnie View Post
The only announcement I saw was when they said to get them before they become legacy skins, and again if you feel so upset why not just get your refund? I still don't see why your freaking out so much over this when they said you can get all of your money back.
Are you blind too? Did you even read my post?

Not Beast Nough

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2011

what about the all-star edition skins will they become legacy?

Rauron

12-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorMcPain View Post
http://youtu.be/QLGOu1MedoI
Send in a support ticket.

Glutton

12-20-2011

Does this mean heimer, gp, maokai, and leblanc aren't getting any other skins for a while? If that's the case I feel like Riot has gyped these awesome champs of awesome skins. Yeah they're holiday skins but other champions like Malphite, Teemo, Ezreal, etc... got epic skins like obsidian malphite, super teemo, pulsefire ezreal.

I like it when you guys pull skins out of thin air and amaze people, but these skins aren't that amazing. I hope heimer, gp, leblanc, and maokai aren't further down on the list for a new skin now. Thats some serious neglect.

DoctorMcPain

12-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rauron View Post
Send in a support ticket.
I did multiple times and I've been ignored.

The Bat

12-20-2011

Bunch of children running around on these forums. I weep for the staff that have to put up with these children.

Vinnie

12-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorMcPain View Post
Assist me how? I asked for my 'one time refund' already, and what in case that's possible? Can I ask for my last 5 skins to be refunded because Riot has ignored all requests related to 'em?

I don't want a refund, I just want communication from Riot. I want to know why those threads haven't been answered. I want to know why you did this and that and why you did ignore very simple requests. I don't buy the 'we've been working on stuff' excuse, months and months have passed and communication doesn't take much time.
Are you blind too? Did you even read my post?
If you don't have a legitimate request other than you just want to "communicate" (lol?) I would ignore you too. Care to share what requests you're referring to?

DoctorMcPain

12-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinnie View Post
If you don't have a legitimate request other than you just want to "communicate" (lol?) I would ignore you too. Care to share what requests you're referring to?
- Why did you change the voiceover on the Legendary Vlad skin?
- Could you please provide an answer to the 200+ page long thread asking for particles on the Ashe skin?

I'm not pissed for this particular situation. As I said I don't give squat about the Vlad voiceover, Ashe's bloody volley, christmas skins being "Legacy" instead of "Limited".

I'm pissed because Riot refuses to simply provide an answer to these very simple things and they never explain this ****. I feel like they're putting very little care into their communication with customers and I find this annoying.

Echorion

12-20-2011

I feel like I was tricked into buying these.
And it is fine that they will "Refund" the RP I spent, but the thing is, I spent DOLLARS getting the IP so that I could use it for said skins. I never would have spent that money otherwise, and Riot will just add the RP back into my account, they won't really refund my purchase amount.
Still, I will spent the RP in the future, but some people, maybe just joining lol, only planning on that one purchase, have just been completely screwed over.

Edit: And doctor pain or w/e, don't accuse others of not reading if you are not doing the same. It was stated earlier in the thread the "one time" rule doesn't apply in this case, they will refund them regardless.

Transfusion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-20-2011

Nice