help with twitch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xxplosive

07-11-2010

im afraid ive feel in love with twitch but im having troble with gearing/runs/ and masterys any one have and ideas?

n3Kro

07-11-2010

armor pen or cirt chance runes (I used crit chance and they are very good) qunte flat hp (you will need that 100hp at start) or crit if you can handle twitch low hp. Masterys 21 offence 9 def are good.

xxplosive

07-12-2010

anymore input?

Heely

07-12-2010

I run full crits. But I'm thinking of maybe switching reds to arpen. Not sure yet. Quints, flat hp helps TONS early game. Used to have scaling hp in yellow, but you're so squishy it doesn't really make a difference.

Masteries I run 22/0/8. Just cuz I don't like any of the 3rd tier utility.

Get Lizard buff around 8-9, helps tons.

Build-wise, I go : Doran shield, Avarice blade x2, Boots 1, IE (get the BF then the pickaxe the finish it), Boots of mobility (the 5 out of combat ones, in combat you're static spamming anyway), Last Whisper, Black Cleaver, Bloodthirster if it gets this long. You can also consider converting one of the Avarices in a Yomou Ghostblade.

Lawful

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-12-2010

Use the search button, more input lad.

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=161125

Th3 Wr3tch3d

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-12-2010

This is how i build twitch:

Vampiric Scepter ( Doran's Shield + HP pot if you don't fell like going life steal)
Avarice Blade
Boots of Speed
Avarice Blade
Infinity Edge ( B.F. Sword first)
Boots of Mobility
Phantom Dancer
<-------------------------- (I usually get an Executioner's Calling here for the extra Critical Chance and life steal just because its cheap and the game is usually ending.)
Youmuu's Ghostblade
The Bloodthirster/ The Black Cleaver (yet most games end by Phantom Dancer)
If you haven't bought Executioner's Calling and is 1 item short by now buy either The Bloodthirster or The Black Cleaver, most likely the one that you haven't bought yet

With this build without runes I have ~90% critical with Executioner's Calling and 78% without it.

For runes I'll get Critical Damage for Red and Quintessances and Critical Chance for Blue and Yellow.

With that and the right masterys you start with 247% Critical Damage (almost the same as having the Infinity Edge Passive since the begining) and 8% Critical Chance.

This is how I use him but I'm open to some advices.