Dominion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shinsekai

12-19-2011

All you do there is run around for like 15-20 mins and the game is one sided(most of the time). So easy to kill people due to the money gain. Units who can move fast just try to steal points and makes the enemy move to stop them. Then you see the whole team scatterd and the enemy picks up the ones that are scatterd. Point captured. GG

Sauron

12-19-2011

All you do there is farm around for like 45-50 mins and the game is one sided(most of the time). So hard to kill people due to sustain and wards. Units who can move fast just try to steal buffs and makes the enemy use their 5 flashes. Then you see the whole team clumped and the enemy presses R to win. Inhibitor destroyed. GG

evilXkilla

12-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauron View Post
All you do there is farm around for like 45-50 mins and the game is one sided(most of the time). So hard to kill people due to sustain and wards. Units who can move fast just try to steal buffs and makes the enemy use their 5 flashes. Then you see the whole team clumped and the enemy presses R to win. Inhibitor destroyed. GG
This ^^ x1000000

gnmish

12-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by VegaBlazed View Post
All you do there is run around for like 15-20 mins and the game is one sided(most of the time). So easy to kill people due to the money gain. Units who can move fast just try to steal points and makes the enemy move to stop them. Then you see the whole team scatterd and the enemy picks up the ones that are scatterd. Point captured. GG
Oh wow, another SR troll, didn't we get rid of these guys weeks ago?

Anyway, based on your number of Dominion games I don't think you can really claim to know how the game works. 19 wins in SR would make you a laughable nub (~lv10 I think). So either play more and learn to do something besides "run around for like 15-20 mins" or just go back to:

* Farming for like 20 mins
* Running between lanes for like 15 mins
* Run around with everyone else talking about baron for 5 mins,
* Then either attacking the enemy or defending your base, in a by now completely predetermined outcome battle for like 15-20 mins

ActionButlerGO

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2011

From the lack of GR troll responses to the OP, I have to assume that this thread actually started here in the Dominion forums.

If so, the GD children are getting more and more desperate to convince themselves that the problem is with Dominion and not themselves. I mean, is there actually a thought process that leads to this situation or is it just a knee-jerk reaction to losing a game you don't understand? Did you really expect a sympathetic ear, OP?

How sad.

Shaxtenn

12-20-2011

All you do is click buttons on a graphical interface for a length of time that's basically relativistic anyway.

KrYoS

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2011

Despite this being an obvious troll, I'll chime in here... I know a lot of players, some who are very good, who play Dominion exclusively because they don't care for SR any more. CS is fast paced, offers constant battling, and is very strategic in nature as you begin to understand the intricacies. It also is lot more exciting for myself and and many others.

It's like basketball vs soccer as an analogy. Basketball is back and forth, in your face and constant action. Soccer is a more slow, methodical game, where the action often happens infrequently but in furious spurts. Some people like basketball, some like soccer.

After 450 or so games of Dominion, I just simply don't enjoy SR that much any more. I laugh at people who think it's mindless, because in many ways, due to the constant team fighting, it can be more strategic than SR. It's true that the game does not revolve around timing for last hitting minions, and the ganking works differently than in SR. But It's comical that people play a few games, usually though who are good at SR, come in and suck at Dominion, then go post on the forums how dumb it is. If you don't like it, don't play it. But until you've played a high number of games and get a better understanding of how it works, you really don't know jack about the game mode. It's much deeper than many people think. All it takes is one mistake to lose the game and one bad teammate can hurt you just as much in CS as in SR, maybe even more, because you have to be able to hold 3 turrets longer than your opponent in order to win, which is nearly impossible if one guy suicides constantly or is afk.