Annie 3 1.42%
Lux 8 3.79%
Leblanc 6 2.84%
Xerath 5 2.37%
Brand 4 1.90%
Cassiopea 15 7.11%
Swain 3 1.42%
Voters: 211. You may not vote on this poll

Poll: Who is the best mage pick for dominion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RealWolf M

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narcomancer View Post
Why did I vote for Lux?
Because at my low ELO people don't gank very well, assume no one is in the bushes, and don't put pressure on bot lane or top lane properly.
Fixed for you.

Lux is no way near as good as you think she is. She has a niche, but its not a very valuable niche

Edit:
For the record, your current W/L with Lux is 2 wins.... 8 losses

Thats pretty terrible dude, either your really bad, or the champion is.

Bean Heart

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2011

I went for the Xerath because he has decent range even without the siege; however, he does require more skill than Ryze, and both champs get natural tankiness without changing builds. He does lose because of his lack of escape. =[

FDru

12-20-2011

Kass isn't a mage. I don't care if Riot calls him that. It's like calling Rammus a mage, because all of his ability damage is magic.

Hell Galio is more of a mage than Kass.

Yaladilae

12-20-2011

AP Teeemo, omg...

Talamare

12-20-2011

Swain is listed twice and both of them have 0 votes

ZaberZ

12-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by FDru View Post
Kass isn't a mage. I don't care if Riot calls him that. It's like calling Rammus a mage, because all of his ability damage is magic.

how isnt he a mage? hes an assassin mage like leblanc. but i max cdr on him and jump around every 3 seconds getting 5 stacks on riftwalk for a 1k damage riftwalk of pure rape

Narcomancer

12-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaladilae View Post
AP Teeemo, omg...
teemo isnt a mage man. there are lots of champs that do magic damage that are assassins or supports or tanks but not mages.

Narcomancer

12-20-2011

I would suggest that anyone interested go into depth about why they believe the champ they picked was the best mage pick for dominion as I did in a previous post with lux.

I would also suggest that we use these as guides or at least food for thought, and not to fuel for an arguement.

There are a few summoners out there that enjoy insults and generally harrassing fellow summoners in any way they can to get a reaction out of them because... I don't know, they are starved for attention in their personal life maybe? Anyways, lets not jump on the troll wagon and have some adult posts here, it would be very interesting and informative.

Annaed

12-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimKelley View Post
Just curious whom everyone thinks the best mage for dominion is. Sorry if your favorite AP person is not on the poll. I am basing the definition of "mage" on riot's classifications.
Where's ahri? She's mage, assassin just like leblanc..

Stun Bot

12-20-2011

**** I'm starting 2 think maybe Ryze rly is being overrated.. He isn't much of a problem most of the time for me.. And I'd rather carry with Kassadin then Ryze.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FDru View Post

I usually agree with you. But I lol'd that you don't think Kass is a "Mage"

Silly Goose.