Banning Cheat Sheet

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dredzach

12-19-2011

Shaco is highly disruptive. A good team would see shaco as a factor, because they would be facing a good shaco who would be so disruptive, getting anywhere on the map would be risky, let alone pushing him off a point is like pulling out a weed.

ZaberZ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2011

only bad teams ban shaco. he is easily countered

Stimuz

12-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZaberZ View Post
only bad teams ban shaco. he is easily countered
You mean like pugs/solo queue? When this **** goes rated then we'll see, but for now Shaco ban.

ZaberZ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2011

i never ban shaco and never have a problem with him, all a shaco does on enemy team is make the game a 4v5 because he goes ap and is uselesss

Xavderion

12-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stimuz View Post
All 3 explode squishies and have an early game that can give them an enormous lead due to armor pen runes/masteries + bruta first. Same diff.
The difference is, Talon is a bursty assassin while Panth and Wu are tanky derps.

Forestgreen02

12-19-2011

Quote:
Sorry, but you can't. Best you can do is make him rift walk away after losing a third of your health.
So you're saying that you're playing melee dps champ with zero ranged abilities let him get free pot shots on you? Go team fight in 4 and then watch Kass run away do jack all damage, and blow him up when he ults in. Kass is squishy, he is not tanky at all. If he went tanky he has terrible damage.

Argodis

12-19-2011

Quote:
Oh, bad bans =

Jax
Heimerdinger
Akali ------> NO!
Singed
Ahri.

Stop it.
I sometimes ban Ahri because I don't want her on my team. People are just terrible with her.

Stimuz

12-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forestgreen02 View Post
So you're saying that you're playing melee dps champ with zero ranged abilities let him get free pot shots on you? Go team fight in 4 and then watch Kass run away do jack all damage, and blow him up when he ults in. Kass is squishy, he is not tanky at all. If he went tanky he has terrible damage.
What I'm saying is that kass has a 2.6s silence and a potent snare that he can self charge so ranged AD aside he will get indeed get pot shots on you for free, ranged AD he'll just kill. While you travel around in packs of 4 he'll backcap bait which you'll have to run a buddy system to stop. He is not unstoppable but he is not worth passing up on a ban either.

Stimuz

12-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xavderion View Post
The difference is, Talon is a bursty assassin while Panth and Wu are tanky derps.
Wait what? Wu can be played either way, Panth tanky DPS? He's only tanky because of aegis blocking and a hard CC. The ones I'm talking about are the ones who build brutalizer then make like 3 BFs before turning them into anything, you know the ones who can kill someone with less than 120 armor in an aegis HSS spear.