Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Dodge Rune Refunds have begun!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Smikro

12-19-2011

Already got my IP back, thanks!

Tewisp

12-19-2011

Thx Rara =)

wKarrde

12-19-2011

Quote:
RiotRara:
Hey Summoners,

We’ve begun refunding all Dodge runes today! As there are quite a few of you who own Dodge runes, the entire process could take up to a few weeks to complete. We’re working as quickly as we can to complete the procedure, and would like to thank all of you in advance for your patience.

We’ll be refunding your Influence Points in waves, so some players may receive their refund before others, but don’t worry if you haven’t received your refund immediately! Every single Dodge rune will be refunded. We’ll make another announcement when the refund process has been completed.

Thank you again for your patience and we’ll see you on the Fields of Justice!

I got my refund but still have my dodge runes available. Is that working as intended?

Intensive

12-19-2011

hi

Ixalmaris

12-19-2011

A couple of weeks?
Aren't that just a few simple database operations? Make a snapshot of the current database (should be done already for backups), look who possesses how many dodge runes and save that Information.
Now make a simple script to calculate the amount of IP everyone gets for his rune, save that result and apply it to the database.

A Little Haley

12-19-2011

Just like Riot to take forever to do anything. I'll get my dodge refund "soon", I'm sure.

TheMagicStik

12-19-2011

**** you do it to everybody now....

Ther InGal

12-19-2011

Waiting....

Doran

12-19-2011

Quote:
Lizerus:
K, buying Viktor.

Same lol.

Rippedface

12-19-2011

I used up all 14k of my saved IP on the new runes. Now do not have enough for the new champ and have no plans on spending money on RP. Not as long as the Tribunal System is in its current form.