Which boots for Sivir?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Habber Dasher

12-18-2011

Berserker's or Lucidity? Berserker's is cheap and gives a nice bonus to attack speed but lucidity reduces the cooldown on Q and W and synergies well with sheen/ triforce. Thoughts?

Bork9128

12-18-2011

I go berserker's for the better damage output
and q isn't really that useful to be spammed in a team fight w is better in my opinion because it gets most if not all of their team and its cool down is low enough already

side note why do you get sheen I find it is just better to build her more like a normal ad carry

Habber Dasher

12-18-2011

Well if you do go with cdr boots and runes the cooldown of W is just about that of the sheen proc. In general I think the sheen proc is good because of the low cooldown on W and the extra burst lends itself to the hit and run style that Sivir's short range, passive and ult lends itself too. However, when I build triforce I do it after I get BT and I start with zeal and mallet, which I both find to be very usefull for Sivir.

FaerellG

12-18-2011

Depends on the style you're playing. If you're going with a traditional ranged carry, then Zerkers. If you're going with the nuker style, then Lucidity cause you won't get CDR from anywhere else (aside from Brutalizer)

Spazie

12-19-2011

Feel free to check out my Sivir guide:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-84uFGK6yQ

/Spazie

acosn

12-19-2011

Lucidity in almost every instance, unless you elect to completely ignore Sheen and Trinity Force.

If you build her part and parcel like every other ranged AD carry then by all means, 'zerker greaves or merc treads.