Leaver penalty.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheBrain212

01-29-2013

i play ranked, normally i win or lose 16 elo, today i got 2 leavers in my team and after that i even lose 20 elo, because **** logic

Lord of T3h Ring

01-29-2013

The chance of the other teaming leaving is statistically higher than your team leaving if you dont leave any games either. So if you dont leave any ranked games and the chance of all people leaving is the same, your team would only have 4 people and the other team has 5 people that could leave, so there are probably games you won where the other team has only 4 people.

Lord of T3h Ring

01-29-2013

Leaver levels are:

Leaver level 1- warning
Leaver level 2- 1 day ban
Leaver level 3- 3 day ban
Leaver level 4- 7 day ban?
Leaver level 5 (MAX)- another 7 day ban
Next punishment: permanent ban

Don't leave more than 5% of your games and don't leave twice within 10 games and you should be fine.

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

01-29-2013

It's also important to note that Riot can and will step in if they deem it necessary, escalating punishments as they wish.

Lord of T3h Ring

01-29-2013

Oh ok, but can you get the same leaver level twice? (such as going to 3, back down to 2, and back up to 3 with same punishment?)

SheathKnightVC

01-29-2013

Leaver lvl 0 and Im banned for the day, Im still waiting... Q~Q
I just made this account too, hate my life

Lord of T3h Ring

01-30-2013

Getting a warning counts as getting leaver level 1. Did you afk any games? That counts as a partial leave

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

01-30-2013

There are more ways to get banned than leaving, you should have received an email detailing exactly why you got suspended.

SeaSoul898

Recruiter

02-10-2013

My LoL keeps crashing when I try to join a game, so it says that I left and now I'm banned for a day >

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

02-10-2013

Pop over to the Help & Support forum and describe your problem in detail. Unfortunately you need to wait until your suspension is lifted to do some testing, but once you do, use custom games without other players to troubleshoot and test fixes.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...splay.php?f=15