Leaver penalty.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

07-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by firedemonrox View Post
It is more like 4 people because your helping the other team if you leave so your screwing over 4 not 9 people
I don't like playing uneven games, so while you're 'helping' the enemy team win, you're still taking the fun out of it. (It's a game afterall, we're all here to enjoy it.)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TwistWrist

Senior Member

07-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by firedemonrox View Post
It is more like 4 people because your helping the other team if you leave so your screwing over 4 not 9 people
Not really. I hate crappy games. Close epic games are more fun.

If all I wanted to do was win, then I'd be playing coop vs AI or smurfing. I want a good challenge.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IAmS8N

Junior Member

07-14-2012

Please can you make something different like when you reconnect you will not get a penalty cause my internet is not good I'm gonna get another wifi router but can you please do something about it please.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

07-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmS8N View Post
Please can you make something different like when you reconnect you will not get a penalty cause my internet is not good I'm gonna get another wifi router but can you please do something about it please.
Fix you're internet and everyone's happy?

If you just disconnect for 30s to a minute nothing's going to happen, but even that is enough to swing the game if it's at the right (or wrong) time. If your net is unstable, you might be better off sticking to single player games or offline games until you get it situated.

(There's nothing to fix on Riot's end.)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bigjimid

Junior Member

07-14-2012

I'm not sure this is the correct thread to post to, but it seems to fit, so.

My question is what about situations where said leaver leaves because he is being harassed by fellow team mates? I've seen and experienced this myself on a number of occasions. The one time I got fed up with it and left, I only had the 'please reconnect' screen, and didn't want to reconnect and play the entire game with those players just to report them on summary page.

I'm guessing there's a system in place for this and I have yet to find it. Regardless, how is it addressed?

Thanks


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

07-14-2012

You can ignore players by typing '/ignore playername' or clicking the bubble next to their name on the scoreboard. (The latter was added for those pesky hard to type names that use special characters, and is amazing.)

Two wrongs don't make a right and all that.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chaoss88

Junior Member

07-14-2012

how do i add points to my acc to buy syuff?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

07-14-2012

You get Influence Points (IP) for playing games, and these can be used to purchase champions, rune pages, and runes.

Riot Points (RP) is purchased with money (either through credit cards/paypal online, or RP cards through stores), and is used to purchase champions, skins, rune pages, or boosts.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ravid8990

Junior Member

08-04-2012

haha, i have a leavers at level 1. (i didn't know i would get it), from leaving a game to go to a sports, and when i came back and went on the next day, this is what I saw:
"We're extremely sorry, but we have warned you for one of the following: having friends, playing sports, being social, having hobbies, having low quality internet or having any interests other than LOL. byebye"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

08-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravid8990 View Post
haha, i have a leavers at level 1. (i didn't know i would get it), from leaving a game to go to a sports, and when i came back and went on the next day, this is what I saw:
"We're extremely sorry, but we have warned you for one of the following: having friends, playing sports, being social, having hobbies, having low quality internet or having any interests other than LOL. byebye"
Good to know you think you're clever, but in fact the leaver buster system is more there to aid those who do actually have lives. For those who play 24/7, having leavers in a few games isn't a huge deal (though it still sucks). For those who might only get a single game a week in, having someone leave that game really sucks.